Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Does anyone know what raw to start with so i can watch the wcw/ecw invasion angle in full.

I loved it as a child and i know for certain i will be all over that shiz.

I am releasing an ep tomorrow evening so i will almost definitely not be sleeping so i need to keep myself occupied

Does anyone know what raw to start with so i can watch the wcw/ecw invasion angle in full.

I loved it as a child and i know for certain i will be all over that shiz.

I am releasing an ep tomorrow evening so i will almost definitely not be sleeping so i need to keep myself occupied

Episode 418 was when Lance Storm done the run in to be the first WCW superstar to appear on WWF TV.

Onwards from there

Edited by 2Xtreme_lives

• Paid Members

Does anyone know why they aren't adding new episodes of "Ride Along" or "Table for 3"?

How do you know they're not adding more Ride Along episodes? The last one was added fairly recently, wasn't it? Would love to see more Table for 3, though.

There's still only two episodes of Ride Along. Ep1 was New Day and Miz with Ziggler, ep2 was Summer Rae, Renee Young and R-Truth and Barrett with Sheamus. The Network promos have shown footage of Usos and Naomi, Reigns with Ambrose, The Bellas and there may have been one with Paige and someone else. Like I said before, I reckon there will be more uploaded once Edge & Christian's show has finished

Table for 3 finished its first season. Ride Along is a weird one, though. They generally stick to only one episode of original content a week, don't they? So if there's a Stone Cold podcast or special documentary or whatever, then whichever series is on at the time gets shoved back a week. But they just seemed to throw Edge & Christian in and put Ride Along on the backburner.

There is a 30 minute preview of the NXT Greatest Matches:Vol1 DVD/BluRay in the First Look section. The set is released over on Monday

Read a review of that set, and apparently they've edited out Rollins Curb Stomp when he wins the NXT title by cutting to the crowd. Needless to say, there were some hilarious comments posted about "WWE changing history" and other such bollocks

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

There is a 30 minute preview of the NXT Greatest Matches:Vol1 DVD/BluRay in the First Look section. The set is released over on Monday

Read a review of that set, and apparently they've edited out Rollins Curb Stomp when he wins the NXT title by cutting to the crowd. Needless to say, there were some hilarious comments posted about "WWE changing history" and other such bollocks

What on earth? They've got a murderer choking people out on their Network but they'll edit the curb stomp off a DVD? Madness.

... I quite like the Edge & Christian show. It's total brain faff but yeah. I don't even know how to justify it. I love both guys I guess and they drop ~references from my peak time as a young fan. It's something I would have watched stoned whilst pulling sickies when I was 16. Except I'm watching it now clapping along like a goof trying to live vicariously through Saturday morning cartoon brains.

Yeah, I thought the first E&C episode was absolutely balls, but it turned a corner pretty quickly. It even got a big laugh out of me for something silly - I think it was episode 3 where they were mimicking 90's entrances. They both took a gentle stab at Gangrel's swaggery grinning walk he always did, it looked really funny.  

I'm surprised myself, to be honest. The trailers made it look horrific, but I'm now on board.