Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I've been going through RAW 2002 and really enjoying it. So much shit there throwing up the wall and the transition into the Ruthless Agression Era. Mad seeing how bad the nWo was (was there ever a nWo Vs Lesnar feud planned?) and how the Hardcore title was just plain shit. However the shows have been great including the building of Lesnar and some really great stuff with Taker (Jeff/RVD/Hogan Vs Taker). Deadman Inc is my favourite.

Just seen the segment with Vince talking about Stone Cold leaving in the ring. Mad to see how Vince dealt with this. Hats off to Vince.

I think I kind of take stock in the likability of Edge & Christian with regards to where they stand in the timeline of WWE superstars. They set themselves up as your in the know buddies but not in the way that Dolph Ziggler started using the word heel as a hashtag or the way Ryder started a jihad of 'get behind me, internet!'. They're before that generation of twerps, but nonetheless the first generation where old schoolers started talking about them in shoots as being the guys who politely came in and would rather sit backstage and study all the remainder of the matches than just flee and get absolutely bent on sauce and downers. 

Watched some of the Edge and Christian show this morning and really enjoyed it.

It's hit and miss but it's got enough funny moments to pull you through 20/30 mins. Edge and Christian work so well together and come across so likeable it just works.

Echo what Rick said with some of the comments/jokes but the fact they are allowed the freedom to be a little bold and risky makes it much better than if it was much more PG.

So Foley is going to be making a Hogan Knows Best kind of show for the Network entitled Holy Foley.  This will definitely showcase how much of a creep Mick Foley is. Although the show will probably be based around Noelle attending WWE events with Frank the Clown.

Edited by The Clint

Watched Fall Brawl '95 for my blog, (cough*See below for terrible opinions*cough), and Brian Pillman Vs Johnny B Badd is fantastic. I've never been sold on Jonny B Badd as a gimmick, but he changed my mind following that.

YES! That Badd/Pillman match is a proper forgotten gem, it's really, really good! 

It caught me off guard as Pillman is great, but "Johnny B Badd" is such a terrible gimmick, that I've never given it the light of the day to even bother with his matches. This totally changed my mind on him though.

side note, I tweeted that though out last night, tagging in Marc Mero.......and he "liked" the tweet. Day made hah.