Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Theres quite a few more RAWs been added from 2002 and 2003 again, looks like theyll be complete sets within the next week.

Yeah I hope they fill the gaps soon as I finished watching 2001 again ages ago so I'm waiting for the full 2002 year to be uploaded before I binge watch another full year.

• Paid Members

What do you all think of the Austin/Foley podcast? I thought it was one of the weaker ones to date, the live crowd didn't help nor did bringing out Noelle though I can understand why they wanted to get her on there. It was pretty short as well but then that was down to the setting as well I suppose.

Foley said 60lbs lost. Finally doing ddp yoga and swimming . Says he's at same weight as when he was at the backlash he faced orton

• Paid Members

So Foley i This will definitely showcase how much of a creep Mick Foley is.

A few people have stated about Foley being a creep, sleeze, perv what's it all to do with as I'm oblivious to it all

So Foley i This will definitely showcase how much of a creep Mick Foley is.

A few people have stated about Foley being a creep, sleeze, perv what's it all to do with as I'm oblivious to it all

He's obsessed with the divas

• Paid Members

Watched the JBL interview with Michael P.S Hayes while at the gym last night (its taken me months to figure out it had free wi-fi...) and its definately worth a look. Felt a bit rushed though, would have loved to hear more Freebirds road stories.

Edited by garynysmon

Watched the first episode of the E&C Show when it first aired and never watched again it was so bad. Gave other episodes a shot on the back of this thread - it's bloody fantastic isn't it? Just good fun with the least expected references.

• Paid Members

Watched the JBL interview with Michael P.S Hayes while at the gym last night (its taken me months to figure out it had free wi-fi...) and its definately worth a look. Felt a bit rushed though, would have loved to hear more Freebirds road stories.

Has he been on Austin's podcast yet? If not I'd like him on the none WWE version, let loose a bit.

Has he been on Austin's podcast yet? If not I'd like him on the none WWE version, let loose a bit.

He has indeed already been on it. Episode 106 which was back in April 2014, so the conversation might be a bit dated. And because it's so old you have to be a paid subscriber to PodcastOne to listen to archived shows, unless some nice person (not me by the way) puts it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3wr1TJrCp4&nohtml5=False

BOOM!!

• Awards Moderator

He has indeed already been on it. Episode 106 which was back in April 2014, so the conversation might be a bit dated. And because it's so old you have to be a paid subscriber to PodcastOne to listen to archived shows, unless some nice person (not me by the way) puts it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3wr1TJrCp4&nohtml5=False

BOOM!!

I haven't listened to it since but I remember it being really, really good. Talking about wrestling at age 13 or something crazy like that?