Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Just watched WWE24. Really enjoyed that, it was good see Brock isn't really the guy I imagined that talks to no-one, does his bit, takes his money and goes.

You get that from talking to taker, and waiting in gorilla watching match before his? Didn't strike me as life and soul of locker room

My image of Brock was having his own locker room with his own comforts and not having much association with anyone else. I seen him walk up and chat to Taker as well as sit and watch a match with Cena. That's more than I imagined him to be.

Just watched the JBL Legends episode with Ron Simmons. The wrestling side of things wasn't exactly anything you won't have heard before, but hearing about his Football career pre-wrestling was interesting.

Upcoming episodes feature Jimmy Hart, Michael Hayes who seems to have taken to dressing like a pimp, and one with Booker T and in the trailer they left it with JBL asking "what were your feelings when you heard the Hogan rant?" The way it's put together would suggest it's about the racism, but are there any other Hogan 'rants' that it could be?

The only Hogan rant I can think of which involved Booker T (albeit indirectly) might have been at Bash At The Beach 2000.

Hogan seemingly going off script and slating the company just before Booker was about to win his first World Title in his first main event might have had an effect on Booker.

Probably the racist stuff though.

Im more than enjoying the smackdown's from 2004 with the run up to wrestlemania XX

I remember watching them as a kid and they really take me back to my youth.

Also the smackdown was absolutely flawless, i love the cruserweight division, The tag division is heads and tails above raw on that period in my opinion.

The raw's from 2004 were only entertaining when the stone cold vs eric bishoff angle was running

• Paid Members

I watched the "Kings Court" episode of Table For Three the other day, which was pretty good.

• Paid Members

It's a product of its time. For me nostalgia kicks in so i still love it, but anyone who wasn't around at the time or who are used primarily to the modern glossy WWE feel they must think 'what the fuck is this?!'

ECW was only ever good in PowerSlam photos/articles, and even then it probably still depended on the reader being a kid. Prior to Del Rio being the big mystery Cena opponent, my biggest disappointment in wrestling was the night Bravo started showing ECW. I'd been so excited to finally see it, and it was so crap.