Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I just watched the Nexus beatdown, as I missed it first time around. Now I've seen shots of Bryan choking out Roberts from the front (and grim it is too) but on the Network version this choke happens in the background. Was it front and centre on TV on the initial broadcast?

Yeah it was in full view of the camera originally.

Tried finding the original video just now but no luck, all I could find was the edited version.

• Paid Members

The only shoot interview I can remember Taker doing was one of those Off The Record episodes.

He was on a early episode of the LAW radio show when he was doing the biker gimmick if memory serves. I remember it being a cracking interview to but that might just because its so rare to hear him out of character.

The only shoot interview I can remember Taker doing was one of those Off The Record episodes.

He was on a early episode of the LAW radio show when he was doing the biker gimmick if memory serves. I remember it being a cracking interview to but that might just because its so rare to hear him out of character.

If there is any link to that, I'd like to check that out

• Paid Members

Caught up on a few bits on the Network last night.

Part 1 of Legends with JBL: Austin, HBK & Triple H was really good. It strayed from the topic half way through and became even more interesting. I dunno why but I'm still surprised that they just talk about stuff WWE otherwise wouldn't like Taker's gimmick changes, his WCW days, etc. Great story about Taker's response to being potato'd: "Do I owe you money?" I love that Steve Austin wears his home address on his clothing all the time. Does anyone else besides Hugh Heffner do that? Austin looks great these days though. Still in some shape.

Table for three with Sheamus, Barrett and Regal was decent. Probably the best one so far. Barrett just has everything. How is this guy not a fucking superstar? I don't get it.

Enjoyed the latest WWE List show but I'm gonna start a thread about it.

Yeah I have just watched both part of it and really enjoyed it. The banter between the four of them was great. JBL does a cracking job with these Legends interviews I must admit. Loved it when Hunter was telling the story about watching the Taker V Michaels match from Mania 25 in the locker room and he just shouted over to Orton and said "We're fucked"

• Paid Members

Great banter, didn't like the references JBL kept making towards The Undertaker's run being comparable to that of top heavyweight boxers though.

"Rocky Marciano might have been 49-0 but people say he never fought anybody, The Undertaker fought them all"

I hate when they talk about the streak in serious terms.

Like Arn Anderson compAring it to 20 superbowls. Its nothing of the sort.

Undertaker won because WWE booked him to win, the way they go in and out of kayfabe when talking about it with the Undertaker just makes it really silly