Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I can see why some might've found that difficult tbh. At first I thought Regal wanted them to just have their left foot forward as they came up from the roll. It wasn't that clearly communicated. Should've figured it out second time around at most though, mind

If Regal had a go at me over something so trivial I'd have told him to fuck right off.

Aye sure you would have, and then enjoyed your flight home

The Diva legends table for 3 is infuriating. Madusa and Ivory won't shut the fuck up.

They asked Molly about having her head shaved then wouldn't even let her answer without butting in.

Molly looks fantastic though. Ivory looks about 65 years old. Madusa looks as abysmal as she always has.

This one stuck with me for years, but I could never find it on youtube. It's hardly a major deal or anything, but Undertaker kind of idling around the ring while Nunzio postures like a mentalist for ages. Then taker makes a feint to go after him and Nunzio dives out of the ring.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v526757283/milestone/528021983

• Awards Moderator

I just watched the Nexus beatdown, as I missed it first time around. Now I've seen shots of Bryan choking out Roberts from the front (and grim it is too) but on the Network version this choke happens in the background. Was it front and centre on TV on the initial broadcast?

Also, watching some classic Cena and the Thuganomics tune isn't used, it's generic. I thought this was a JJ original. Is it someone else's theme?

Starting next Monday, it's Undertaker Week on the network:

Monday, Nov. 16 - following Raw

Legends with JBL: Undertaker’s Greatest Rivals Part 1

On this special edition of Legends with JBL, John Bradshaw Layfield goes in-depth with Triple H, Shawn Michaels and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin as they celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the legendary Undertaker. The panel discusses the evolution of Undertaker in WWE, including his decades of loyalty and his respected locker room presence. JBL’s panel of guests also set the record straight about Internet rumors, and provide behind-the-scenes accounts of The Undertaker’s greatest matches.

Tuesday, Nov. 17 - 10/9 C

Undertaker: 25 Phenomenal Years

Journey back through 25 years of the most memorable and unforgettable moments in the career of WWE’s one and only Phenom, The Undertaker.

Wednesday, Nov. 18 - 9/8 C

The Undertaker’s Gravest Matches

Relive 25 years of The Undertaker's most dangerous matches. Descend into the darkness as The Dead Man battles among caskets, flames and cells.

Thursday, Nov. 19 - 10/9 C

Legends with JBL: Undertaker’s Greatest Rivals Part 2

JBL continues his trip down memory lane on this special edition of Legends with JBL. John Bradshaw Layfield, along with his illustrious panel consisting of Triple H, Shawn Michaels and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, unearth never-before-heard topics from The Undertaker’s remarkable career. From the "BSK" to The Streak, no topic is off limits.

This one stuck with me for years, but I could never find it on youtube. It's hardly a major deal or anything, but Undertaker kind of idling around the ring while Nunzio postures like a mentalist for ages. Then taker makes a feint to go after him and Nunzio dives out of the ring.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v526757283/milestone/528021983

That's brilliant. Cheers for that. Just skimmed through that episode. Quite enjoyable.