Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

But that's the same WWECW title isn't it, or are you differentiating from when they brought in the big silver belt

Sorry I was saying I wouldn't count it anyway but I'm pretty sure it was also before not after.

It was. He won it as Nitro as a replacement for Benoit.

I can't think of any inside of WWE. Outside of WWE, Luger and Sting teamed regularly in the late 80s, though they were still mainly singles wrestlers. Luger and Windham were a more formal tag team but that depends on whether you consider the NWA Title a World Title when Windham won it. In ECW, there's Sabu and Tazz but Sabu had already been the Heavyweight Champion pre-Extreme.

Nash and DDP would technically count but I'm not sure how long their Vegas Connection tag team actually lasted. They certainly never had anything close to the same success as a team as Edge and Christian did.

• Paid Members

Rock and Sock if you count them as proper tag team?

Mega powers & mega maniacs or am I clutching at straws here?

No, tag teams that have gone onto become world champions. These lot were already world champions when they formed.

• Paid Members

Nash and DDP were the Insiders as well. They won the Tag Titles in 2000 no?

Aye but that was after they'd both been World Champion. They technically count but it feels like a bit of a cop out to include them based on a really short run as a team before they were stars, even if they did reunite years later.

Where's the Kliq documentary? All I can find is the Behind the Scenes bit and the Moments and Matches. Am I missing something or just been thick?

They don't tend to put new releases on the network straight away. I'm not sure how long between being released on DVD and them putting it up is, but the Heyman documentary took a few months. Hoping the Lawler doc will be up soon.