Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

I watched that new Randy Orton interview with Renee. It's weird, literally the entire thing is about how much he loves his wife and family and how he's a nice guy in real life now. He's one of my all time favourites but even I didn't really want or need to see that side of him.

He said he regretted doing a similar interview before when he exposed his life with his previous wife on his DVD so I don't know why he did it, maybe to be fair on his new wife. He did come across well in it though if a chatty self deprecating Randy Orton is your bag.

This new 'Legends' show with JBL looks great.  It appears to be set up with a Paxman-like JBL asking controversial shoot(ish) questions to a different WWE legend each show.  The preview looks great with Bischoff up first but I also clocked Ron Simmons and Road Dogg in the trailer.

I enjoyed the Table for 3 episode with The New Day.

Great to see the chemistry they have riffing off each other and having fun, but I was shocked to hear Kofi Kingston say ...

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
... he will probably hang up the boots when the New Day run is over. He said things have been pretty good for him in and out of the ring for a while, so he can walk away when it stops being fun.

Good for him.

- WWE will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of WCW Nitro this week with "Nitro Week" on the WWE Network. The following line-up was announced:

Celebrate the legacy of WCW Nitro and revisit some of the most unforgettable moments that helped shape the landscape of sports-entertainment during Nitro Week, only on WWE Network. Tonight after Raw, catch the WWE Network series premiere of Legends with JBL.

Legends with JBL: Eric Bischoff Part 1 - Tonight after Raw

Legends with JBL is a revealing talk show where the former WWE Champion presses the biggest and most influential names in WWE on the most controversial topics in sports-entertainment history. Join John Bradshaw Layfield in the premiere episode as he gets the honest truth from former WCW President Eric Bischoff.

Monday Nitro: Top 10 - Tuesday at 10/9 C

Diamond Dallas Page hosts this very special countdown of the Top 10 Nitro moments of all-time. From its humble beginnings at the Mall of American, to an epic championship match at the Georgia Dome, and everything in between, this countdown features memorable matches and shocking moments with the biggest Superstars of the era, including Sting, Goldberg, Randy Savage, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Chris Jericho and many more.

Eric Bischoff’s Top 10 Moments - Wednesday at 10/9 C

He’s back! Whether it’s crashing a wedding, joining the New World Order, or challenging Mr. McMahon to a fight, Eric Bischoff has no shortage of controversial moments. Count down the ten most infamous highlights of his career as told by the man himself. Eric Bischoff gives the backstage scoop on the matches and moments that defined his polarizing legacy in sports entertainment.

Legends with JBL: Eric Bischoff Part 2 - Thursday after SmackDown

Part 2 of JBL's hard-hitting interview with Eric Bischoff continues as the former WCW President discusses the fall of WCW, his shocking debut in WWE and his future.

100 new hours of WCW Nitro episodes – Available on demand now

The next chapter of WCW's Monday Nitro has arrived exclusively on WWE Network on demand. Relive all the action and excitement from WCW's banner year during the escalating Monday Night War including NWO's continuing hostile takeover, Sting's quest to avenge WCW, the rise of Goldberg's undefeated streak and much more.

I thought Bischoff comes across well in the first interview.   The only thing that seems to make him squirm is

his treatment of Jim Ross when he took over.  I think that Bischoff has mellowed and built a lot of bridges.   Overall though, I think that Bischoff got off easy, though the 2nd part will be interesting when his errors start to come up.  

• Awards Moderator

The JBL sit-down was fine. I quite buy him as a legitimate interviewer. The content itself was nothing new, more rehashing of the Monday Night Wars. I'm so over all those stories. They trailed ahead to next week with "why did you give away the result on Raw?!" - ugh.

Although I enjoyed Bischoff's WWE audition, shame it was so short.

I was disappointed with this week's episode of Table For 3 with guests Alundra Blayze, Ivory, and Molly Holly.

Madusa was melodramatic, Ivory's wackiness kept veering between amusing and irritating, and Molly had nothing to say.

I still really like the format though and look forward to the next episode.

Ivory came across as an annoying dick in it, which she doesn't usually.  New Day was easily the best one yet.

Any news on who is on the next one?

I read they recorded one with current Divas, Natalya, Charlotte and someone else I think.  Think there's one with Kevin Owens too coming up.

• Paid Members

Molly Holly was either drowned out by the other two or didn't really want to be there. I enjoyed the other Table for 3's though.

Watched both parts of the Bischoff interviews with JBL. Smashing stuff. Who else do they have lined up for the series?

Edited by Sir Steve Redgrave

The JBL show could be great, depending on the guests.  Road Dogg and Ron Simmons are confirmed future guests.

Glad Bischoff is back in the fold.  I'd love it if they did a Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels style show with Bischoff & McMahon, although I'm sure that'd never happen.

The two shows with JBL & Bischoff were enjoyable enough but didn't really reveal anything that most fans won't know already. The part about WCW's Millenium PPV to put the back in the black was clearly horse shit, the company was well beyond being saved by that point.

I much preferred JBL in this role than hearing him stink up the commentary

Ivory came across as an annoying dick in it, which she doesn't usually.  New Day was easily the best one yet.

Any news on who is on the next one?

I read they recorded one with current Divas, Natalya, Charlotte and someone else I think.  Think there's one with Kevin Owens too coming up.

Pretty sure it was Owens, Ambrose & Cesaro in the advert that was shown

• Paid Members

The two shows with JBL & Bischoff were enjoyable enough but didn't really reveal anything that most fans won't know already. The part about WCW's Millenium PPV to put the back in the black was clearly horse shit, the company was well beyond being saved by that point.

I much preferred JBL in this role than hearing him stink up the commentary

I wouldn't say it was beyond being saved but, aye, the idea that the Millennium PPV would've put them back in the black was daft. That PPV would've been a total disaster. Who the fuck wants to watch wrestling on New Years Eve? Especially at the end of a Millennium? I was a right sad, obsessive cunt back then but even I wouldn't have stayed in to watch the Kiss Demon vs Vampiro (the planned Main Event apparently).

It would've been a massive money loser even without them booking Kiss for it, and it would've killed what little morale was left in the dressing room. It was a stupid idea that only seems to have come about because Bischoff assumes that everybody likes the same stuff he does.