Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Enjoyed the Table For 3 with Daniel Bryan, Ryback and Dolph Ziggler. A fun 20 minutes.

Yeah it was really good, I wish it had lasted longer.

Only knowing Ryback from the character I have seen him be on TV, I would never have guessed that both on the road and during that conversation he would be complaining about Bryan, Ziggler, and Cody Rhodes bullying him!

I think the Divas one last week spent too long being serious, whereas the other 3 episodes so far have been all about telling fun stories and making each other laugh.

• Paid Members

The table for 3 with Ryback, Bryan and Dolph was hilarious, like dopper said, Bryan bullies Ryback so hard and Ryback can't take the ribs at all which encourages them even more. Bryan being the bully teasing him and Ryback being the offended dense fall guy shows them in a new light.

Didn't it have something to do with not being able to maintain a Vegan diet whilst on the road?

I read somewhere that he had a soy allergy, and a lot of the vegan food available on the road contained soy, so he had to change things up.

The "NXT 24" hour-long that went up yesterday is a fun watch, as you'd expect. Follows the main players leading up to, and including, the Brooklyn show. If you got emotional throughout the NXT diva stuff leading up to the show I'm sure you'll be the same here as the diva's mums are added to the mix...

Edited by Mr.Showtime

Yeah, they haven't done a bad episode of WWE 24 yet. Really enjoyable.

I liked the stuff with Bayley & Sasha's mums but that footage of Kevin Owens' kid watching Raw when his Dad walked out to wrestle his favourite wrestler always puts a lump in my throat. I can't imagine what an incredible feeling that must have been for both father and son.

It was interesting to see everyone crowded around the gorilla postion when footage was shown on the superstars before and after their matches. Vince was right there, but seemingly just as an onlooker as Triple H was the one talking to and motivating those wrestlers.

I was surprised to hear Balor & Owens had never met until last year just before starting at NXT.

I don't know where or when, but I would have assumed they would have been on a show together at some point over the last ten years.

The footage of Sasha & Bayley when they first started at NXT, coming out for matches with instantly forgettable looks and styles is a fine example of how well training at the Performance Center works.

The difference in how they carry themselves as Superstars 3 years later is like night and day.

Compare that to how some of the RAW roster seem EXACTLY the same now as they did 3 years ago (Ziggler, Usos, Ryder, spring to mind) and it shows what great work they are doing there.

Edited by dopper

Yeah been loving WWE 24. Anyone who complained at the 4 Horsewomen breaking kayfabe needs to put it in context and check that genuine emotion. Still blown away by that match.

I saw the episode that had Graves, Adam Rose, Xavier on it yesterday as well. Great stories but the team really dropped the ball on Rose. I thought his creepy Leo Kruger gimmick was really good, Jake the Snake-esque promos, still needed work but uhhhh it's fuckin developmental??? Not 'got' anything the guy has done since, especially this laughable party pooper thing. Such a pity, his story was probably the most engaging and he's been twitter campaigning for the return of the Kruger gimmick to no avail.

Michael Hayes in particular came off as a right fucknut, saying he wouldn't go see him with a free ticket.

Edited by sj5522

Yeah been loving WWE 24. Anyone who complained at the 4 Horsewomen breaking kayfabe needs to put it in context and check that genuine emotion. Still blown away by that match.

I saw the episode that had Graves, Adam Rose, Xavier on it yesterday as well. Great stories but the team really dropped the ball on Rose. I thought his creepy Leo Kruger gimmick was really good, Jake the Snake-esque promos, still needed work but uhhhh it's fuckin developmental??? Not 'got' anything the guy has done since, especially this laughable party pooper thing. Such a pity, his story was probably the most engaging and he's been twitter campaigning for the return of the Kruger gimmick to no avail.

Michael Hayes in particular came off as a right fucknut, saying he wouldn't go see him with a free ticket.

Just watched both. After that, I would love to see Adam Rose make it big somehow, really feel for the guy.

These WWE 24 documentaries are fantastic too. Vince's suit was superb as well and he stood watching every match - so much for the doubters that say he doesn't watch it.