The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

14 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't read this scotswizard cunts posts, but someone tell me who does. Is he actually a wrestling fan? I don't see the point of being on here if you're not. Or am I out of touch?

No, it's the kids that are out of touch...

He's mentally ill - not in a taking the piss way, he's actually mentally ill, and seems to post whenever he has an episode. Even he couldn't tell you what his purpose is in posting the shit he posts.Ā He's just fixated on Vince Russo at the minute, a few years ago he'd do posts like this all the time but they'd beĀ about Glasgow house show lighting.

14 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't read this scotswizard cunts posts, but someone tell me who does. Is he actually a wrestling fan? I don't see the point of being on here if you're not. Or am I out of touch?

No, it's the kids that are out of touch...

He's mentally ill - not in a taking the piss way, he's actually mentally ill, and seems to post whenever he has an episode. Even he couldn't tell you what his purpose is in posting the shit he posts.Ā He's just fixated on Vince Russo at the minute, a few years ago he'd do posts like this all the time but they'd beĀ about Glasgow house show lighting.

• Paid Members

Heyman did a brilliant job putting Joe over during his promo, the right heel promo formula. Joe talking to Heyman in the corner before choking him out was also good. Excellent segment. I can't fucking wait for this match.

Damn you WWE, stopping me from cancelling the network!

5 hours ago, scotswizard said:

You do realise that the people that watch UFC and MMA don't watch wrestling right?

And likewise wrestling fans don't watch MMA or UFC. Wrestling fans don't watch real sports. They don't.

Okay You've officially Jumped the Shark with that comment

I know about 14-15 People at work who watch Wrestling in some form and every single one of them watches REAL Sports

In Fact IĀ don't know anyone who watches Wrestling who doesn't like other Sports

Anyway back to Raw

Thought that was a cracking episode and as good as that Samoa Joe/Heyman segment was, The Miz won the night for me, 1st he shut down the ''You Deserve it'' Idiots which we can all be thankful for and proceeded to beat up a Teddy Bear Mascot, SpearĀ and Elbow DropĀ a Cardboard Box

Looking forward to Next week and Lesnar finally showing up again

Ā 

Ā Ā 

Ā Ā 

It's good they've got wee stories and mysteries running throughout the show to make everything outside the main events seem interesting and worth while. It's definitely something that made the Attitude Era so good that just about the whole roster had stuff going on.

Keep the Angle/Graves and Enzo stuff bubbling over for a good few weeks hopefully.Ā 

2 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

In Fact IĀ don't know anyone who watches Wrestling who doesn't like other Sports

Half guilty. Was big into footy but completely burnt out in the last couple of years, will likely only watch World Cups from now on

I'll watch a fight if the hype is enough for me to tune into something I usually wouldn't.Ā 

Apart from that I can't see the appeal in watching other sports on telly, unless something monumental is happening

Edited by sj5522

The only other sports I like besides wrestling is MMA (UFC) and rugby league, but I only tune in for the NRL Grand Final and Stage of Origin, so it hardly counts.

I like to think one of the reasons I've never been big on sports is my disability. When I was younger, all my friends got into rugby, soccer, cricket, basketball, all that stuff, and I was left out. But there was no kids league of pro wrestling, so we all watched these "larger than life" guys, and I was safe in the knowledge that none of us were getting anywhere near becoming a pro wrestler, I wasn't the odd one out. UFC was like an extension of that, just with real outcomes, especially since my first exposure to it was Shamrock then Lesnar.

• Paid Members

@scotswizard, considering last month you were saying Brock Lesnar "could beat anyone up", why is he now unbelievable? What changed?

One minute you slag off "fake fighting", the next you criticise today's wrestler's for working too stiff. Do you even realise how shockingly inconsistent your points are?

What do you actually like about wrestling? Not just now, but ever. You've never had anything positive to say about it, why do you even post here?

On Rollins.....Someone put forth a great shout for me on some website or another, I'd like to see Rollins drop a level and go for the IC Title, saying the way he wrestles as a babyface is more suited to that belt and I can absolutely see his point. I can't put my finger on it exactly but I said in a previous post it never looks like he's fighting and I find it hard to take him at world title level as a face. Add in the fact that I'm guessing him and Miz hasn't been overdone that I can recall, Miz will likely draw something new out of him character wise and I'm positive they will have good matches. As a heel it was slightly different, I never thought he was out of place for some reason, whether it was the fact that he was rubbing shoulders with such established people and being backed up by Hunter and Steph made it feel big time I don't know.

So yeah, Rollins for a run at the IC Title. And a new fucking dog.

• Paid Members

I've never liked Rollins as a singles wrestler but I will never be able to take him seriously after that documentary WWE did on his injury. He came across as the biggest whiny pussy dickhead ever. There was one bit where he was whining and moaning in his living room in his boringĀ house in the middle of fucking nowhereĀ about being injured, sitting on his own, playing Madden on his X-Box (where he complained that he usually loses), sharing a cappachino with his ugly little shit dog. Literally sharing. His dog would lick some and then Rollins would drink from the same cup afterward. I've never seen anyone so unlikeable on a WWE documentary. It was as far away as you can get from when Austin broke his neck and they showed him drinking beer and hunting deer with a neckbrace on.