The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

2 hours ago, Wrasslin said:

Does anyone else imagine Vickie Guerrero coming out on the stage shouting

"EXCUSE ME"

at the beginning of his posts?

It is more like the anonymous GM and an obnoxious Michael Cole reading out the email. 

Sit your family members and friends down to WWE Raw and I will put money on every single one of them seeing Samoa Joe as nothing more than a fat little man. Just like Kevin Owens. That is what a real regular man or woman think. I will put money on it. They're not gonna give 10 seconds let alone 10 minutes of their time to sitting watching him talk or wrestle because it simply is not believable and neither is Lesnar. Lesnar standing there while Heyman does the same exact promo is not believable.

You do realise that the people that watch UFC and MMA don't watch wrestling right?

And likewise wrestling fans don't watch MMA or UFC. Wrestling fans don't watch real sports. They don't.

People that want to watch people get really hurt can watch MMA or boxing. People that watch wrestling or lets the vast majority of people that watch wrestling want to be entertained. Look at the WWE Roster. Fat guys and midgets and just in general ugly people that don't even belong on TV. There's no man on there that a woman would want to shag and the women? Apart from Lana maybe Alexa? The rest? Maybe if you're into certain types of women I guess you'd maybe go for a Sasha Banks or a Bayley. Even Stephanie McMahon with her manly voice and the big shoulders.....what man finds her attractive? All covered up, and the marks? They love that. I guarantee you if Alexa Bliss or Lana knocked on fan's doors in a dressing gown the fans would tell them to put their clothes back on and fake fight lol. They wouldn't even get their dick hard, they wouldn't know what to do with their dick hard or where to put it. That's the marks for you. That's the millennials for you.

That's the millennials for you

and on the same day Russo has a podcast with "!@#$%^ millennials" in the title. I wonder what you've just got done listening to

And likewise wrestling fans don't watch MMA or UFC. Wrestling fans don't watch real sports. They don't

We better close that MMA subforum and all the Football, Rugby, Cricket and Motor Sport threads then, because obviously nobody is watching those, just the pretend fights of men in their pants. 

Thank you for telling us the gawd honest truth, bro!

Edited by WyattSheepMask

There's nobody on the roster with the same size, presence and everything else that Lesnar has had since he's come back, even the bigger lot like Cena, Reigns, Strowman and co. so more or less everybody is equal in his presence. The guy's the Chong Li of the company, with a very long trail of Ray Jacksons behind him.

Pretty sure from what I've heard/read that Reigns, Rollins, Balor, Orton to name a few a good looking guys that woman 'would shag' as you say.

Female wise there's loads of attractive girls on the roster they may not be everyones personal taste but thats the point to cover all bases.

Back to sensible talk, Joe has been booked pretty well since his debut, he's lacked direction at times but least he's always come across as legit, hope Lesnar gives him more than a 'match by numbers' like normal.

30 minutes ago, scotswizard said:

They're not gonna give 10 seconds let alone 10 minutes of their time to sitting watching him talk or wrestle because it simply is not believable and neither is Lesnar.

Name me some of these wrestlers you seem to love from the past ("when wrestling was great") who are more believable and have more presence than Lesnar does.

3 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I'm really hoping Lesnar can actually be arsed with this match with Joe and not spend the entire time walking around laughing and doing German suplexs like normal because this match could be amazing.

The idea that Lesnar does this in every match is a weirdly prevalent myth. Likewise the idea that he occasionally has these matches because he can't be "arsed" doing anything else.

When the booking's called for it he's shown loads of arse for Goldberg and Undertaker. He dominates most of his matches but that's why he's special. That's why Lesnar matches are a big deal. You're mad if you want him to start having competitive 50/50 matches every time he shows up.

All that said, I do think that's what's called for with Joe. Could be a star making night for him, even if Lesnar ultimately prevails. Hopefully they don't Ambrose him.

My favorite Lesnar match of his 2nd run is against Punk, was a great competitive match and Brock was like him in 03,

I dont think he's lazy I think now I think its whoever books his matches are'nt pushing him to do more, I dont see a problem his matches being more competitive cos he's against the top guys, if he squashes them who's he gonna work with?