The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, scotswizard said:

You do realise that the people that watch UFC and MMA don't watch wrestling right?

And likewise wrestling fans don't watch MMA or UFC. Wrestling fans don't watch real sports. They don't.

This is utter, utter bollocks and even you must realise it. Brock Lesnar is the second biggest draw in UFC history, because he drew wrestling fans to UFC. Every single wrestling fan I know also watches UFC. The core demographics are near identical.

I don't know a single wrestling fan who doesn't watch any real sports. It's a preposterous suggestion, and you're going to have to really work hard to back that one up beyond "Russo said".

People that want to watch people get really hurt can watch MMA or boxing. People that watch wrestling or lets the vast majority of people that watch wrestling want to be entertained. Look at the WWE Roster. Fat guys and midgets and just in general ugly people that don't even belong on TV. There's no man on there that a woman would want to shag and the women? Apart from Lana maybe Alexa? The rest? Maybe if you're into certain types of women I guess you'd maybe go for a Sasha Banks or a Bayley. Even Stephanie McMahon with her manly voice and the big shoulders.....what man finds her attractive? All covered up, and the marks? They love that. I guarantee you if Alexa Bliss or Lana knocked on fan's doors in a dressing gown the fans would tell them to put their clothes back on and fake fight lol. They wouldn't even get their dick hard, they wouldn't know what to do with their dick hard or where to put it. That's the marks for you. That's the millennials for you.

Aside from the fact that you're literally just parroting Russo's opinions almost word for word, you do realise that women aren't on television for the sole purpose of getting you off, right?

I have female friends who wrestle. I hate this bullshit. They do not exist for your fucking gratification.

• Paid Members

ugly people that don't even belong on TV

Actually, if we're judging solely the men I'd say that they've easily got the best looking roster they've ever had. Half the guys on the roster look like male models.

As for the women, I'd say probably all of them are attractive in various ways. Although not on the level of unbelievable mega-fit girls like Trish, Torrie or Stacy Keibler. But I'm not 14 anymore so don't really give a shit.

Edited by LaGoosh

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

I've never seen anyone so unlikeable on a WWE documentary. It was as far away as you can get from when Austin broke his neck and they showed him drinking beer and hunting deer with a neckbrace on.

Shooting deer isn't exactly my idea of endearing

Agreed though on boring Seth's boring life. That house was way too empty. Didn't his wife leave him (and put his nob on the Internet) when he shagged that nazi lass Zahra Schreiber or something? Top babyface. 

• Paid Members

When Rollins was a heel, I thought that - aside from having an irritating voice, and the odd glimmer of a sadistic edge in one or two angles - he never fit the role, and should play face because he wrestled like a babyface; I've said it plenty of times, but no heel in WWE should be busting out a sodding Phoenix Splash.

Now that he's a face, he's still whiny and irritating, he's got the worst catchphrase ever in "Seth FREAKING Rollins", and he somehow wrestles face even worse than he wrestled heel. Doesn't sell for shit, and seems incapable of garnering any kind of sympathy whatsoever.

He's clearly talented, and has a spot on the roster, but that spot is around the secondary belts, or as an energetic hot tag guy in a tag team, not as the second-to-top babyface on the brand. The only reason to keep him as a credible main eventer is for the eventual, inevitable Shield reunion.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Edit: Fucking forget it. Imagine the charisma on that tag team. Good god.

:laugh:

Stick him in the 'Titus Brand' stable then. If there's one (and it's the only thing) Titus has, it's charisma in spades. And a vast collection of 'dad of the year' awards.

I laughed when Titus was put together with Apollo after the latter revealed he was going to be a father. It's like Titus homes in on anything 'dad' related. It's his thing.

• Paid Members

I'd say they need more managers, but babyface manager is a horrendous spot to give anyone. Just standing around like a lemon.

Hell, they've got Jimmy Jacobs under contract, he'd make a hell of a manager for them, and has history with Rollins to excite the smark crowd.

As for them having nothing to do with Balor, how do you go from giving someone a PPV main event to "sorry mate, can't find a spot for you on a three hour TV show"? Baffling.

1 minute ago, Wrasslin said:

Apparently Finn Balor wasn't on the show because they have nothing for him right now. How the fuck have they managed that? One of the stars who's supposed to be getting a major push has nothing to do?

I still don't understand what his push was based on, a leather jacket that makes him look like a really uncool Fonz cosplayer?

Regarding the Titus brand, this week they had Tozawa watching Kalisto v Titus on one of those sideways backstage screens. Has me hopeful that the cruiserweights are getting integrated and no longer limited to the purple universe. 

• Awards Moderator
52 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I still don't understand what his push was based on, a leather jacket that makes him look like a really uncool Fonz cosplayer?

He's a merch machine and the crowd go fucking nuts when he comes out. I'd say that warrants a push.