The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Changing the subject slightly but has anyone else been really impressed with Charlotte recently? She has done a good job of turning from face to heel gradually over the last few months and just plays the bitch role really well, good on the mic and am throughly enjoying her run as Diva Champ (never thought I would care about Divas), as a face I couldn't stand her but her cockiness since winning the title and turning heel over time rather than just suddenly has been tremendous.

Definitely, I was thinking this when she came out after Banks' match on Raw. She's been brilliant- plenty of charisma to match her solid in-ring skills.

• Paid Members

She is a brilliant heat magnet, and putting Naitch with her increases that. Her ringwork does need some work, but I'm assuming if Sasha wins the belt at 'Mania they can take a little extra time to work on that. She was fantastic against Brie at Fastlane with the Yes chants, although I get the feeling that match is going to be featuring quite prominently in the next Botchamania.

Continuing the subject of Charlotte her theme is so unbelievably catchy i love it.

Same with AJ's music, its weird that Jim Johnson has been doing the themes for X amount of years and he still nails it.