The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I wonder whether Triple H getting a face reaction this week... And Shane coming back to a face reaction... Whether it's going to lead to Triple H turning on Vince and Steph, and siding with Shane. It sounds stupid but at this point, anything could happen - maybe Triple H has been working with Shane all along and the Title has been taken away from the Authority right under their noses. Triple H has been preparing the next generation in NXT for a new, revitalised, Shane-led WWE.

This is what I was thinking last night Genny, so I’m made up someone such as your good self was thinking the same.

It makes sense in a weird way. With HHH - completely out of Corporate Character - cutting the danglers clean off WWE/Vinces chosen one in a wonderful assassination, Shane coming back, NXT gaining more mainstream steam and weird “Raw vs WWE” thing on Ticketmaster, I’m thinking this may not be out of the realm of possibility.

It’s just been a bizarre, unpredictable week in WWE and I’m hoping this continues coz it has an edge – excuse the pun – back and that’s always nice.

BUT, on the back of all that, this kind of booking is just pandering to the internet/smart fans really and your average cunt and kid wouldn’t have a breeze as to the background of it all, if it did kick off. It’d be just nonsense to them, when you look at it.

Yeah, Sasha Banks though. Serio, excavated out. I’ve said it before...but I haven’t wanted to stick me Snorker into a hole drilled into an actual television with such childlike abandon since Jolie Richardson in Lady Chatterly. That woman Banks, telling you what's what, her.

• Paid Members

I think an audible will be called, and it'll be the Triple H Mania 19 audible whereby he'll retain the title against Reigns at 'Mania but not in the main event as Ambrose Vs Lesnar or Shane/whoever Vs Undertaker will go on last

There's no paralel to Mania 19. The Booker T match was a throwaway defence booked with one month's build and was never going on last and was always going to bang in the middle of the card underneath (Rumble winner) Lesnar challenging Angle, and Hogan v Vince. Triple H v Reigns is THE main event for THE belt.

They've put everything they have into Reigns on top as the end game, regardless of how slapdash the story has been handled. Hunter's whole reason for having the title and being involved at this point is to put Roman over as the new top guy. They're too stubborn to jettison that now. Not a dog's chance in hell does Hunter get himself into the best shape he can for a Mania match with the belt involved and it NOT go on last, whether he wins or loses. And he's losing. Whether you want to talk about Hunter's alleged ego about HIM being the main event or not, not arsed, but THE belt (now there's only the one) goes on last at WrestleMania unless they really are going to deliver Undertaker VS Cena, which even Triple H would probably accept is the bigger match. But if they were going to fuck over Reigns again now, they'd have had somebody else win at Fast Lane. They didn't.

I'd book The Rock's role at WrestleMania to be as special guest referee in the main event.

Have Roman knock him down during the match with a superman punch for failing to count to 3. Roman then wins the title by using a weapon of some sorts, and the show can still finish on a happy ending with The Rock providing him with a Rock Bottom.

Really hoping it isn't Shane v Taker at Mania.

In probably his last Mania, in Texas, Taker should have more than that.

Kind of hoping against hope that Shane gets to pick a substitute and brings out Sting. Would be a fitting sendoff for both of them.

As much as I would like to see Shane V Taker I can't help but think Cena will step in a couple of weeks before WrestleMania to take his place. With the storyline being if it means The Authority will no longer run Raw then he'll be happy to help. Or maybe this is all because Shane has always wanted the chance to wrestle Taker on the grand stage. Maybe it was on Shane's bucket list.

• Paid Members

Why is everyone against Shane vs Taker? It'd be fucking tremendous.

Exactly. For a start, what are the alternatives? None that are anywhere near as interesting as a baseball shirt-wearing 46 year old non-wrestler being thrown around inside a cell. People banging on about Cena- but at the end of the day if he's not recovered yet then he isn't an option. Same with Sting or anyone else that is held together by glue or not contracted to WWE. The other names mentioned over the past several weeks have been awful and a complete waste of having Taker there (Strowman, Sheamus, Bray. Owens wouldn't be bad, but not as interesting as Shane).

• Paid Members

I'm a huge Sting mark, and would love to see him go again, but don't think it's going to happen, especially if he's going into the Hall Of Fame on the Saturday. I would have thought if he was going to wrestle again he wouldn't be going in. This isn't like the TNA Hall Of Fame where the latest inductee(s) usually end(s) up headlining the PPV they get inducted on,

Re watched Shane VS Big Show today. Fuck me, crash mats or not I still cringe at how close he is to taking a sick bump to the back of the head.

I'm at a point now where I'll be pretty disappointed if it isn't Shane O' at Mania. Cena VS Taker would be sweet but it's nowhere near as interesting to me.