The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

The massiver swerve with Shane was tremendous but I can't see a 50 year old Shane taking 'the bump' off the cage or anything which is really all I'd want to see. I suspect that Cena or Batista will be the ones to step in on Shane's behalf.

HHH absolutely killed Reigns in that segment. 10 years ago I'd have been upset by it but HHH is, in 2016, the best they have. Cena wouldn't have got those reactions. HHH knows exactly what he's doing and, for the first time ever, I can see HHH actually winning a title match at 'Mania.

Triple H's Wrestlemania World Title Match wins:

16 - Retained in the Fatal Four Way

18 - Won the title from Jericho

19 - Retained against Booker T

25 - Retained against Orton

I can definitely see Wrestlemania 32 being the first time he wins a title match.

Edited by neil is brill

• Paid Members

The last time I can remember Hunter being a proper heel that I wanted to see get battered was in the build up to the Daniel Bryan match at Wrestlemania 30. There was that one particular segment that was ridiculously heavy, where he handcuffed Bryan and beat the living shit out of him. Did he crotch chop then? Or do a babyface pose afterwards? I genuinely can't remember.

No, he didn't.

He knows what's up. I genuinely believe they're far more savvy than some of us would make out. I think they've pitched a tent with Reigns, including him sitting front and centre of the upcoming Tapout campaign (until it launches in April, his is the only face you see on their website) and once that's launched they'll either fuck him into the midcard or turn him heel. For me, Monday was their sign they know what's up with Reigns.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Turning heel makes so much more sense than a life in Dolph's Magical Land of 50/50. With the heat he's getting (albeit unintended), it'd be mad not to capitalise on that. Plus, he still has much more of an aura about him than most of the roster. He stands out.

The last time I can remember Hunter being a proper heel that I wanted to see get battered was in the build up to the Daniel Bryan match at Wrestlemania 30. There was that one particular segment that was ridiculously heavy, where he handcuffed Bryan and beat the living shit out of him. Did he crotch chop then? Or do a babyface pose afterwards? I genuinely can't remember.

He did Bryan's arm pose to get heat bit none of his.

I don't think doing the Roman Reigns 'call me' hand gesture would really work the same

He did Bryan's arm pose to get heat bit none of his.

I don't think doing the Roman Reigns 'call me' hand gesture would really work the same

Reigns vs. Triple H should be a great match. Reigns is great in brawls and obviously Triple H is. I jizz everytime I see Triple H's punches, and it was no different in that segment.

Ambrose and Lesnar should be great too. I'd called for that to be the match ages ago so I'm very glad they're doing that over Wyatt which would have been shit.

I'm excited for whatever Taker match we get too and where that story leads. Hopefully into a proper overhaul of the visual side of WWE with the new owner.

This Wrestlemania could be like the last one where both had shite builds but were great entertainment on the night.

• Paid Members

I suspect that Cena or Batista will be the ones to step in on Shane's behalf.

Batista is filming Guardians 2 while Mania happens and is so disillusioned with the company in respect to his last run among other things that he was tweeting to Titus telling him to try and get his release over the suspension debacle. He's not coming back any time soon.

• Paid Members

Yeah I saw you that on Twitter. Obviously won't be him if he's filming...thought the film was done before mania and he would be doing promotional stuff. Point is I'd be very surprised if Shane vs Taker goes ahead, even with shenanigans.

Edited by Suplex Sinner

I just can't see Taker coming back and aligning with Vince for his 'home' Wrestlemania.

Taker/Shane is so fucking bonkers, i think im all for it lol, but i still think Cena or someone else might take Shane's place. Hopefully we find out on Monday.

I still think that by the end of this year Roman Reigns will be the World Heavyweight Champion.

The TNA World Heavyweight Champion the same night be makes a shock début in the Impact Zone

Edited by Glen Quagmire

Changing the subject slightly but has anyone else been really impressed with Charlotte recently? She has done a good job of turning from face to heel gradually over the last few months and just plays the bitch role really well, good on the mic and am throughly enjoying her run as Diva Champ (never thought I would care about Divas), as a face I couldn't stand her but her cockiness since winning the title and turning heel over time rather than just suddenly has been tremendous. 

Edited by Briefcase