The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I think that they are CFo$ tune. Last one I think Johnson did was The Shield/Reigns theme.

I'm sure he's still employed, but his role has been reduced

I think I read that he does WWE Films stuff now.
He mostly does the film scores, still does some entrance music though. League of Nations, Stardust, Sting and New Day are the only recent ones I think. Most are CFO$. Edited by The Dart

Just reading through this thread it seems people are under the illusion that Dallas is Undertaker's hometown.

It isn't. Houston is his hometown and Dallas and Houston have a pretty intense intercity rivalry. 

Texas is of course his home state but it wouldn't surprise me if Taker had no intention of retiring at the Cowboys Stadium.

Thinking about it, has Taker ever mentioned wanting to retire? As soon as WM32 was confirmed for Dallas people seem to have just assumed he is going to retire not heard anything from Taker himself though. Competing at Mania must actually give him a sense of purpose and a reason to get/stay in shape every year.

Taker has a pretty cushy deal at the moment I reckon he's happy to go on for as long as he can.

I think the talk of him retiring slowed way down after the Lesnar rematches though where he's looked in far better shape than the previous 2-3 WrestleManias. I think not having the streak anymore also relinquishes some of the pressure of having to have one of his DX matches every single year.

Not that he's become just another competitor but given the way he was booked for SummerSlam and Hell In A Cell he's now much more human and interesting as a character again I feel. I reckon they should go full whack on the whole twisted legend with nothing to lose nut shotting tweener thing.

The idea of him being in a gimmicked advert spot for the Network with Shane McMahon would have seemed like a waste a few years ago. Now I'm all for it.