The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I think some people are over thinking the whole "why would Taker do this"? thing.

You ask "why?" And all I can think is "why not?". Frankly the character dosent care for such trivial family disputes. He's not pro Vince, but he isn't anti Shane either.

The Taker dosent care if his opponent is Lesner, Barakus, Lita, Mark Henry, Savio Vega or Shane McMahon. He's been put into a match and he's going to go wrestle it. He's too proud to go and throw a match for a family squabble that dosent concern him.

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

I think some people are over thinking the whole "why would Taker do this"? thing.

You ask "why?" And all I can think is "why not?". Frankly the character dosent care for such trivial family disputes. He's not pro Vince, but he isn't anti Shane either.

The Taker dosent care if his opponent is Lesner, Barakus, Lita, Mark Henry, Savio Vega or Shane McMahon. He's been put into a match and he's going to go wrestle it. He's too proud to go and throw a match for a family squabble that dosent concern him.

On the other hand, Undertaker has been referred to as the "conscience of the WWE" on numerous occasions and it strikes me as bizarre that somebody described as such would be fighting on behalf of super-heel Vince McMahon.

Isnt it just that Vince is the promoter and he's signed the match and that's that?

Thank god someone said it. Vince is his Boss, he's pout him in a match and he is doing his job. Simples

On the other hand, Undertaker has been referred to as the "conscience of the WWE" on numerous occasions and it strikes me as bizarre that somebody described as such would be fighting on behalf of super-heel Vince McMahon.

Takers has a long history as Vince's henchman. He's the guy that stayed loyal when everyone was jumping ship, he obeyed the higher power and fought for WWE against the Invaders. For 20+ years he's been by Vince's side to protect the WWE now when it's under threat again he steps up to protect it.

That's my take on it but it's not really been mentioned. Perhaps they should get that max dude to do one of his videos

Good to see Ryback using films about investigations into historic sex abuse by the Catholic church as part of his promo. 

Wonder who the fuck it was that wrote that and who was part of the hierarchy thinking that it was all a good idea and should go to air. Aye, see Ryback aye well what he should do is bang on about nonce vicars and use it an allegory about how he's going to web Adam Rose. Bonzer. Get that filmed.

• Paid Members

Is it not all a good balancing act before they find out if Cena is ready? If he's healed his injury, then Vince can feel worried for Shane and take him out of the match but let Shane pick his own representative (Cena). If Cena is still injured, the match can just go ahead. I just took it as placing a seed they may not need.

• Paid Members

A mostly fine episode of Raw, centered around the WWE's top babyface, Dean Ambrose. Wait, what?

Still, it was a mostly good show. Stephanie's heeling on the crowd was evil. I can't wait to see her get beat at Wrestlemania. Wait, what?

Regardless, it was mostly an entertaining show.

Is it not all a good balancing act before they find out if Cena is ready? If he's healed his injury, then Vince can feel worried for Shane and take him out of the match but let Shane pick his own representative (Cena). If Cena is still injured, the match can just go ahead. I just took it as placing a seed they may not need.

People need to forget the idea that Cena is going to come in and take over. No point even suggesting it anymore, Shane is wrestling all because Cena can't make it nothing else.

Edited by FUM

• Paid Members

People need to forget the idea that Cena is going to come in and take over. No point even suggesting it anymore, Shane is wrestling all because Cena can't make it nothing else.

IF is the word you seemed to have missed out of my post. Also, why can't people speculate about what may or may not happen?