The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I can't believe they've had a whole year to hit reset and rebook Reigns and they've still done fuck all for him. Well, I can believe it but still...

Could they be positioning Reigns as the top heel and Ambrose as his babyface counterpart? It's the only thing that makes sense.

Is the perseverance with Reigns anything to do with him being front and centre of the Tapout tease campaign that's going on right now prior to the full launch of the partnership in April?

If that's a big deal to them, then they may have parked themselves in a corner by having him be the face of it.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

The ending with Triple H is just surreal.

He wasn't even pretending to try and get a heel reaction, it was a full on babyface performance. All that was missing was him leading the YES chants at the end. What must Reigns have been thinking as he was lying there covered in fake blood, listening to thousands of people laughing and cheering him getting battered.

Reigns is done, it's officially fucked. Either turn him heel or move him down the card.

Raw was just wow. 

I am wondering what the end goal is with all this, does the authority win at Mania and its back to normal? Do we get lots of run ins in the Hell In The Cell match? Does Shane turn to the Wyatts to help him take down Undertaker as they haven't got anything lined up for Mania.

Then of course if Shane wins and takes control then can we see Triple H bringing NXT to Raw? An invasion brand vs brand? Not saying they should do it but its WWE and I guess if Triple H would have NXT to fall back on from a storyline perspective. Or does Triple H vs Reigns go on last, Shane loses to Taker & then Shane costs Triple H the world title? Or brings the shield back as a unit?

So many possibilities, anything could happen, brilliant. 

• Paid Members

I dont know if I'm convinced Shane and Undertaker is a lock. They seem to be hinting at this power Shane has, that he didnt give up in 2009 when he left. So they might back door their way into a Shane's Guy vs Undertaker match, if they have the right man. I suppose it all depends on the next 2 weeks if there is interest in a Shane vs Taker match. You think Undertaker has to lose this, with the logical direction being Shane running Raw against Triple H and Stephanie. But Undertaker losing to Shane at WrestleMania in his own match would be pretty ridiculous. Really, Undertaker should murder him in 3 minutes, so I have no idea how you buy Shane destroying Undertaker.

I'm about 1 million times more excited for WrestleMania than I was yesterday afternoon, though.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Wrestlemania is now shaping up to be a beautiful disaster that I must watch live because I don't want one glorious second of it spoiled.

They really fucked up with HHH as champ because he would've been perfect as Shane-o-Mac's opponent. Instead we've got a clusterfuck which the fans won't know how to react to. Shane's here to save us from the flogged-far-beyond-dead horse that is The Authority... but against 'Taker. At Mania. It's some of the dumbest booking I've ever seen and I really, truly hope they don't swap out 'Taker because the match, as currently booked, will be amazingly awful. I want Shane setting himself on fire and doing a 450 splash from the top of the cell onto an announce table-prone Deadman.

Speaking of dead men, Reign's a dead man walking going into the PPV. Vince needs to 'call an audible'. He almost certainly wont. Another car crash of a match waiting to happen. As others have already said, nothing short of a Shield reunion will save him from being torn apart by the audience. Not even The Rock as guest ref or doing a run-in.

The only thing that's been booked well is Ambrose/Brock. I really like the way they're building up Ambrose as a rabid mutt who can't be put down. I've read some interviews with trained fighters who've said they'd rather take on other trained fighters than some crazy street brawler because they're harder to predict, will try things a normal fighter won't and can sometimes absorb brutal amounts of punishment that would stop almost anybody else because they're too busy going psycho. Keep building this match around that sort of idea and I'm fully on board. Hope Ambrose wins it and, if the worst comes to pass in the main event, goes on to feud with Reigns for the belt.

Why are the APA inducting the Godfather to the Hall of Fame. 

Faarooq makes sense from a Nation point of view but Bradshaw? Did I miss the period in time where they were a unit or is it an off-screen relationship thing? Faarooq, Rock and Mark Henry could induct him as the Nation. 

RAW shaped WrestleMania into a very intriguing card. Can't wait for D-Von, Bubba and Spike against Jimmy, Jey and Rikishi. They're bringing everybody back, so fuck it go the whole log. 

Shane with Linda against Undertaker with Steph, while Vince plays the role of Foley from WrestleMania 17 and puts himself as the special guest referee. Linda twats Steph, lays out Vince and hits Taker with a low blow before making the count herself. 

Triple H goes over Reigns to set up his feud with babyface Seth Rollins - he's the big return on the RAW after Mania!

Brock and Ambrose just beat the fuck out of each other to the point there's no result. They're just fighting all over Dallas. Cameras keep cutting back to them throughout the show and they're still going at it. 

Well, they've definitely got my attention. I'm officially in Mania mood now and it was needed too because I was starting to wonder how they were going to make this one special. I never had a problem with HHH/Reigns if they had something to support it and The Undertaker vs Shane McMahon inside Hell In A Cell is literally the most batshit crazy, random match they could've done. Feels like something from 1999. How it's actually going to go down is anyone's guess and that is if it even happens.

The three main segments on the show were terrific and built up the three big matches for Mania well, though the crowd reaction to HHH destroying Reigns was hilarious. There was a bit of a dip in the second hour when the full-time roster were on air though and that is still a problem they need to sort.

Edited by AndyUK