The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

A couple of weeks ago we were worried Undertaker was facing Strowman. Compared to that we've won the lottery. This is when wrestling's at it's best, when it's just mental and unexpected. It's becoming a cliche but fuck it, it's like we're living in some mad dimension right now.

I'm wondering how they're gonna play Shane as a face if Taker's in his home state. There's gotta be a Shane O'Mac bump. I just don't wanna see it ending with Vince and Steph in the Cell handing Shane a steel chair.

I'm all for Undertaker winning and Shane rebooting Nitro on the following Raw.

• Paid Members

I'm convinced it's a swerve and they'll book themselves out of it, but last year's Triple H vs. Sting match proved there's a place on Wrestlemania for a daft match, filled with cameos and run-ins, which Shane vs. Taker could be. The Posse, Steve Blackman, Bossman, whoever the hell answers their phone. Get them all in.

Edited by Supremo

Is there any way that this could be a set up for something else? 

Have say The Undertaker give Shane a massive beating a few weeks before Mania, with Shane coming out the week before saying something along the lines of, I can't compete against you at Wrestlemania, but have found someone who can, and he brings out Cena? Could be a way to give Cena a few more weeks to see if he can make it or not.

Then we get Cena w/Shane vs Taker w/Vince inside HIAC for control of Monday Night Raw, that right there is a main event to close the show.

Shane/Taker just sounds too mental to be true.

Edited by The King of Old School

Just listened to the first ten minutes of Observer Radio. I don't know what's going on but there's some weird shit going down backstage with this whole Shane thing. Meltzer alluded to HHH smashing Reigns in a fair fight at the end and not being in the opening segment as a big part of it, and that people see a power struggle coming. References to "life imitating art" and the choices of words used. This is pretty fascinating...

• Paid Members

I adore the dynamic between Ambrose and Lesnar. It's the perfect feud. You've got two of the best promos in the business in Dean and Heyman to build the match up, then you've got the perfect stipulation for Brock and Ambrose to have a wild, crazy brawl.

It's so much better than the proposed feud with Bray Wyatt that it boggles my mind that they didn't come up with it sooner. It already feels like Dean has been elevated by just feuding with Brock, so my hope for them to put him over still stands. One loss won't harm Brock at all, whereas a win for Dean could set him up as the main event star he's always had the potential to be.

• Paid Members

In fairness to him, Shane looked a lot trimmer than when he was involved in that god awful DX stuff ten years ago. He just doesn't need to be in a match. Give him "control" of the company, film him "scouting" for talent and making phone calls to his big name contacts who wouldn't work for Steph and throw money at anybody with name value while getting Sami Zayn and Gable and Jordan up for WM.

When did Shane turn into Davey Boy Smith?

Where's my title shot?

Meltzer alluded to HHH smashing Reigns in a fair fight at the end and not being in the opening segment as a big part of it, and that people see a power struggle coming. References to "life imitating art" and the choices of words used. This is pretty fascinating...

hmmm.....