The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Has their been any indication that Shane wants back on the road?

I think he's just helping the family out at a pinch. He's definitely going down at Mania.

I've been humming his theme all morning..

Shane not going over though could be seen as disappointment to many though, especially with intrigue into him being in charge of Raw in the future. Him turning up at Mania, being fed to Taker is kind of anti climax to me. I'd much rather see him up against someone like Bray (where you would still get a crazy HIAC match), go over and prolong the interest.

I think Shane is just doing his Dad a favour because they're on their arse and Mania looked like shit. They are incapable of writing the shows without a heel running the place anyway, I think they'd be completely lost having to write the shows around a babyface GM.

I'd expect him to lose to Undertaker at Mania. Just typing it out is surreal, The Undertaker vs Shane Mcmahon at Wrestlemania. Fucking weird.

Edited by digforvictory

Nah, I reckon have a match where EVERYONE runs in; APA, Mideon, Gangrel. Really bring the band back together.

Then just as Shane seems to have overcome the odds with the help of Shamrock, Mankind, Big Show and a resurrected Test (THE UNION!) have a returning Cena F5 him and give the match to The Authority.

Then, as Taker and Cena are facing each other, trying to work out who's heel and who's face, have Cena kick him in the gorbonzo's and leave as heel.

I'm all in.

I think Shane is just doing his Dad a favour because they're on their arse and Mania looked like shit. They are incapable of writing the shows without a heel running the place anyway, I think they'd be completely lost having to write the shows around a babyface GM.

Your'e probably right, but how much fresher does Shane a babyface running Raw sound?

Your'e probably right, but how much fresher does Shane a babyface running Raw sound?

Oh it would be miles better. I fucking loathe the Authority and I'd love them to be off TV but I can't see it.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Shane Wins.

• Paid Members

Shane's suit and trainers look was the best. Absolutely loved that segment and it's great it has everyone talking, but it just has to be a swerve doesn't it?

I'm just not ready to accept that they'd run through all their part time stars to the point they'd get Shane McMahon on the blower to work the Undertaker, rather than get round to making a star out of anybody on the roster. They just can't possibly be that mental.

If the Dudleys and Jericho get matches you're going to be able to simulate half of the 2016 Wrestlemania card on WWE No Mercy for the Nintendo 64.

Edited by Benno

well that was fucking mad......shane o mac vs the undertaker in a hell in a cell at wrestlemania.

So vince literally shit the bed, smelled the buy rates for mania and said we need to call the reinforcements.

I could not be more excited for Brock vs Dean though i say that could be match of the night if they get to go wild and kill each other

If anyone on this board or elsewhere had suggested they'll go with Shane v Undertaker in Hell in a Cell we'd have been called mad, and yet that's exactly what's happened. It's the ramblings of a Youtube commenter, totally random and totally off the wall. It's hard to criticise it though when I'm more interested to watch that match and the build-up than anything else that's on the card. HHH is playing babyface yet is actually a heel, Reigns is a heel getting booed out of the building, they're admitting on TV that ratings are in the toilet, it's just mad.

I hope they continue in this mental vein. Have Shane lose and bring back Nitro, why not. It doesn't matter what they do, the numbers will only move slightly one way or the other, so they may as go well mad. Bring back Russo.

• Paid Members

Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania, inside Hell In a Cell sound like something shit that I would have booked on Here Comes the Pain. Maybe they can call up one of my CAWs to special ref? I'm sure that 'Massive Sexy' Brian Pineapple or circa 2002 Alan Shearer would love that gig.

the Undertaker (50 years old) against Shane McMahon (46 years old) inside Hell in a Cell, I'm not sure when Shane last had a match but he has 6 weeks or so to get back into ring shape...this match is either going to be balls to the wall great, were both men think fuck it lets just got out their and fuck up our bodies and give the fans what they want or its going to be really crap because Shane's is booked to loose already due to the fact he has a day job he needs to return to after WrestleMania and he would rather return without any broken bones or server aches and pains which will take longer to heel because of his age. Or it may come out that Shane's career outside WWE has nose-dived and his business's/companies aren't doing so great so he has jumped ship back to WWE were he then could win and take over Raw and continue after Wrestlemania in a full time position as the General Manger of Raw.

I can't see Shane continuing as Board of Director for his company in China and being a full time (or even part time) character in WWE. 

Last night I dreamt I was an office chair and people kept sitting on me and laughing.  I thought that would be the weirdest thing to happen today, but then I woke up and read the news.  Seriously, what the fuck?  At some point somebody in a creative meeting (most likely Vince) genuinely suggested Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match at Wrestlemania, and they weren't laughed out of the room!

I recently read a bit of fantasy booking on Reddit that suggested Kofi Kingston should hit the Trouble in Paradise on Michelle McCool's heavily pregnant stomach leading to a Wrestlemania match with Undertaker.  If you'd have asked me which of these two scenarios would be more likely, I would have said the Kofi one.