The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Is there any chance they've realised the 3rd hour ratings are always shit no matter what they do so they're just putting the more important/interesting stuff in the first two hours? 

Sticking Big Show vs Braun Strowman as the main event suggests that yeah. Hopefully anyway, it would be more worrying if they thought that was a good enough thing to end the show on.

• Paid Members

So that opening was unexpected. Having messaged a mate of mine to talk it over, it does make sense. Shane wants Vince's greatest creation as his own, believing him to be the most capable of saving it and that his family is ruining his legacy. If Shane wants the legacy, he has to face off with Vince's 3 other greatest creations, WrestleMania, Hell in a Cell and a man probably more synonymous with WWE than any other man, The Undertaker. Taker has always been a company guy, when he was a bad guy it was working with Vince, when he was a good guy it was ridding the WWE of evil and controlling his yard. If Shane can beat Taker in his yard, in his event, in his match, he deserves his company.

Based off the way Taker's character's been wrote this year, it all works.

As for the rest of the show, it was great, honestly. Ambrose is just about the only person on the active roster I want to see go one on one with Brock, because he's crazy enough to not stay down. Even the Diva's picture is pretty brilliant right now. The end visual of HHH's hands covered in blood will be one of the coolest moments in the last few years of PG for me. I get it, they don't do the blood thing anymore, but when you beat a man so badly he's covered in his own blood in this generation where people kick out of finishers, don't take chair shots to the head and hardly sell injuries as much as they used too, that visual is one that can sell Mania as Old School coming back to kick New School's arse.

• Paid Members

That was a pretty fucking eventful episode of Raw. The opener was just brilliant. Even if the idea of Shane and the Undertaker probably sounds better than it is, the whole thing was so surreal that they could have gotten away with anything in that opening segment.

Triple H is so shameless, its brilliant. This guy is a total babyface. Crotch chops the lot. He was wearing a leather jacket for fucks sake! Reigns is so fucked in the next month. Raw goes to Chicago, Philadelphia and Brooklyn. He's going to be eaten alive.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay