The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

No, in fairness, Kennedy got fired for almost injuring Orton.

Sure, but wasnt it around the time Vince was really pissed off about something else and Kennedy was widely considered to be the scapegoat in that instance?

Only thing I can think of was the big steroid hoo-ha following the Krispen Wah incident, during which Kennedy was defending WWE and attacking critics to really obnoxious levels, denying that there was any steroid usage going on, and then getting busted as one of the names on the Signature Pharmacy customers list.

Cena got injured in a match with Kennedy in 2007. The thing Vince was mad about the week Kennedy got fired was the thing where they had to move Raw's location one time at short notice because of basketball play-offs or something. Ken's last match, the one where he upset Orton, was where the heels were wearing the shirts of the team from the original venue.

Cena got injured in a match with Kennedy in 2007. The thing Vince was mad about the week Kennedy got fired was the thing where they had to move Raw's location one time at short notice because of basketball play-offs or something. Ken's last match, the one where he upset Orton, was where the heels were wearing the shirts of the team from the original venue.

Yeah thats the one. 

If I grabbed a senior boss by the arm for no reason, I'd expect disciplinary actions to be taken. Don't get why he did it at that time at all

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members

I'm sure he didn't just do it for no reason. I originally thought he was attempting to play fight with Vince which seems like the type of thing Vince has probabaly done to him in the past backstage.

Pro Wrestling Sheet are saying he's been telling people he was trying to get Vince to let Stephanie go first though. In some kind of misguided chivalry/joke thing.

Either way it was a daft, but the punishment is dafter.

• Paid Members

If I grabbed a senior boss by the arm for no reason, I'd expect disciplinary actions to be taken. Don't get why he did it at that time at all

Where do you work out of interest, for you to expect that sort of punishment?

I can understand the senior boss might not like it, but Christ in the grand scheme of things he did nothing. This is western civilisation 2016, not Aerys Targaryen's Westeros.

Where do you work out of interest, for you to expect that sort of punishment?

I can understand the senior boss might not like it, but Christ in the grand scheme of things he did nothing. This is western civilisation 2016, not Aerys Targaryen's Westeros.

I work for a large bank. If a boss was just walking by me and I yanked them back to me by the arm, in what way is that acceptable behaviour?