The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Titus O’Neill is the Apollo Crews of the main roster. Likeable, great look, huge potential but they just haven’t really bothered to give anyone any reason to care other than ‘nice bloke’.

Nice to see Ambrose get an opportunity to show that he didn’t care how much of a beating he took – fits his gimmick. Kind of made Reigns look a bit like a pussy again though. Also – these two have the weirdest friendship…it’s only a couple of weeks since Reigns sat and watched Ambrose get eliminated from the Rumble by Triple H (who he supposedly hates).

they have Adam Rose and Tamina going over

I would guess that they are going to have Titus fight the rest of the Social Outcasts over the next couple of weeks, so Rose winning is no real surprise.
They are building towards Becky/Banks vs. Tamina/Naomi, so Tamina winning a singles match makes no difference.

they have Ryback lose already for no reason. 

They are building Wyatt up for a match with Lesnar at 'Mania. Having Wyatt beat Ryback helps to build Wyatt as a possible threat to Lesnar.

Ziggler can get fucked too.

Ziggler has won twice against Owens over the last week; at least it is not 50/50 booking anymore.  ;)

Of course, all this is how I suspect WWE view things and not how I would personally like to see some the the wrestlers used and treated.

The viewership pattern was pretty shocking for this episode of Raw. Look at the third hour!

8PM: 3,907,000

9PM: 3,905,000

10PM: 3,368,000

That's a crying shame.

Doesn't the third hour always drop a lot these days though? And, emotions aside for a second, Bryan never did anything for business so it shouldn't come as a surprise that he didn't affect the rating much. As much as the hardcores (me included) loved him, he never struck a superstar chord with casual fans that caused a shift in any type of business indicators. Saying that, even when they stick Brock in the third hour, the rating still seems to tank.

Could it not just be a case of people have had enough by the time they get to the third hour?

I can watch the 3hr PPV once a month, but there's no way I can bring myself to watch three hours every Monday

Fast forward on Sky+ is the only way to get through Raw these days. I can't imagine watching it live. 3 and a bit hours with about 45 mins of adverts just sounds horrendous. I don't even think I would watch it if I lived in America and it was on at a normal time. It's so fucking long!!

• Paid Members

The viewership pattern was pretty shocking for this episode of Raw. Look at the third hour!

8PM: 3,907,000

9PM: 3,905,000

10PM: 3,368,000

That's a crying shame.

The pattern isnt good but if you look at it compared to last week, each hour is up quite a bit.

8 PM: 3.592 million viewers

9 PM: 3.464 million viewers

10 PM: 3.094 million viewers

I think interest was up in general for the Bryan thing but it's weird people didn't stick around.

Jericho looked utterly mortified delivering that "two front teeth" pish, and rightly so. In my years of watching Wrestling that has to be up there with the most cringe inducing things i've ever seen, it was horrible. On his podcast with Cena on the network Jericho coined the phrase "poopy Cena" to describe an aspect of Johns work that essentially stinks the house out. I don't know what term you could use to describe Jericho when he's in "he's behind you" mode but it's the worst face patter in the business just now. I actually enjoy his more intense, serious moments, his stare down with Styles on Smackdown was top notch as stare downs go. Y2J the entertainer is unwatchable though, which is a shame as all things considered I should really be looking forward to seeing him. 

Bryan is the only guy in years where i've cared whether he wins or loses. When he won the big one at WM30 I cheered like my team had just scored a last minute winner. At my age with decades of viewing behind me, as cynical as I am in this era to elicit any kind of emotional response is remarkable and to actually support a guy to that extent is something I didn't think would happen and can't see happening again. I'm gutted this has happened, he's my personal all time favourite and i'll miss him.