The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

What was with Lillian announcing the Uso's as Grammy winners? seems an odd mistake to get Grammy and Slammy mixed up like that and the fact they replayed it and JBL constantly kept bringing it back up on commentary made me think it was intentional but then why? what purpose is there to mix up the 2 awards like that? 

If It was just a mistake did they really have to show a replay of it and mention it constantly for the next 20 minutes just to embarass Lillian even more

She cocked up a second time, literally right after announcing the Grammy award winners, she then announced "accompanied by Adam Rose, the team of Curtis Axel and Heath Slater." Except the match had Axel and Rose wrestling, accompanied by Heath Slater.

• Paid Members

Did anyone see the Ron Simmons interview? Oh, JBL is the worst interviewer ever. I'm so passionate in my hatred for the style of this show, so bare with me. Every interview is the same. He'll make a list of great men and then put the person he's interview in that bracket. For example: "Tiger Woods, Martin Luther King, Lenny Henry, Patrick Truman off Eastenders ... all great black men - you are in that discussion after what you did against Vader." Just vomit inducing. The one with Bischoff was worse. "With your track record, why arent you running Time Warner now?" Maybe because they sacked him in 1999 for losing $50 million on publicity stunts? He couldnt keep his job at TNA for long until they found him out and now he's getting a payday being interviewed off a network ran by a bloke he tried to run out of business. Its really not hard to see why he isnt running Time Warner. Or the Road Dogg one the other week. "Do you not think 'What If?' regarding a singles run in 1995?" Why would he? He came a massive star 2 years later and is still living off it now. He's not going to be crying at night about how the Roadie didnt do a job to Diesel at an In Your House. Its like WWE's version of Piers Morgan interviewing Julie Goodyear and Neil Morressy. It should be called "Let's Forget They Are Cunts on the WWE Network."

I'm done with that show. He could interview my Mam and I wouldnt watch now.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I found the part about Simmons football career interesting as I hadn't looked into it before, though I'm sure he wasn't as great as JBL tried to make him out to be. Lost interest as soon as they started talking his wrestling career, but the parts I did listen to have been told a whole bunch of times before

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

That Miz TV segment was absolutely golden. What a performer Miz can be at times. Great setup for a Smackdown match.

Would be a fan of AJ getting consistent featured matches on Smackdown like they were going to do with Bryan. He was really good in the segment too. Needs to sort that fucking hair out though. I'm getting that early Kevin Owens vibe here where it's tough to enjoy his good work because your just thinking "Vince must absolutely hate everything about this man".

Why's he suddenly only got one pair of tights? And why has he stopped doing the cool putting his gloves together thing? I'm assuming everything he currently owns can't all be covered in Bullet Club logos.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Why's he suddenly only got one pair of tights? And why has he stopped doing the cool putting his gloves together thing? I'm assuming everything he currently owns can't all be covered in Bullet Club logos.

The glove taunt is Stardusts thing now.

Christ. Adding that to the list of reasons Stardust needs to just go away.

• Paid Members

Well, three hand gestures including losing the too sweet hand gesture and the bullet hand bullet club thingy.

I'm being facetious of course, it probably only bothers me, but he keeps repeatedly stretching out his arms now like he doesn't know what else to do on his entrance. Just one of the aspects of his presentation he needs to iron out the creases on.

Edited by Benno

Pretty sure his taunts don't really mean anything in the grand scheme of it all. Unless they're really short ones that don't get him his finisher as quick as the other guys.

In all seriousness though, every wrestler does the same taunt in their entrance and most do a little pose before they go for their finisher. These things aren't going to harm him anywhere near as much as trading wins with Ziggler will in future.

Edited by neil is brill

The one that stuck out to me was Brock not coming out to splat the Wyatt's when they were breaking Big Shows shit off. It dragged on long enough that I was sure he was coming out.

This nonsense happened a couple of years ago with Cena and the Wyatts as well. They cost him the title match at Royal Rumble, he ignored it for a month (Heyman mentioned it this time, but the "we'll get them back at a later date" is barely any better), then they cost him the title match again at the next PPV and he decided to kick off on them that time.

• Paid Members

She mucked up at the Rumble as well, I think.

Lillian stumbled over her words trying to tell us the Rumble rules. Which is fucking terrible considering they're not tough and it's been going on for decades.