The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

A whole bunch of people. Owens could blindside him just to try and make a name for himself, Rusev for similar reasons.

The plan was to have a mega-match against Cena, and clearly didn't think of anything resembling a backup plan

Rusev would need rebuilding if he would be seen as a credible threat to Undertaker and Owens is not at the level.

As shit as Strowman is he has been built as un unstoppable meathead - exactly the kind of opponent Undertaker would always be booked against.

It will be a horrendous 'workrate' match but I dont see any other option for a noteworthy Undertaker match with Cena gone.

A heel Reigns is the only other option.

Not saying that either on necessarily on the level, but both are better options than Strowman. Just have Rusev do that table splash to everyone. Kane, the Dudleys, stack the New Day and do it on all of them. Just do it for a few weeks (is it 8 more episodes of Raw before Mania) and have the last one be on Taker

Fair but Rusevs a short squat dude that would look tiny next to Undertaker - Strowman is HUGE. Shit, but huge.

I just think theyve done such a crud job developing legit heels that we have Braun fucking Strowman being considered as a Mania opponent for Undertaker.

Undertakers best Mania matches were against Shawn Michaels and Punk and they were about the same height as Rusev and about 120lb lighter and nobody cared. Anyone can wrestle Undertaker at Mania if they're booked correctly.

You'd think though that after making the ultimate sacrifice and losing the streak that Taker would be allowed some dignity and the chance to choose for himself. I hope he would have the sense/balls to tell them to fuck off with the Strowman shit.

• Paid Members

I always thought it was a shame we never got to see Undertaker versus Umaga at WM. Umaga was a bloody good monster - Rusev seems to be of a similar type: squat, brawny bulldozer.