The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I have an inkling they might be going with Ambrose/Triple H at Wrestlemania.

They made Ambrose look like a star in that opening promo

I would love them to go with Ambrose vs Triple H (two out of three falls)

Brock vs Wyatt

Undertaker vs Reigns (go with the Reigns heel turn, he will be booed out of the building in Texas.

According to PWInsider, Vince has been pushing hard for Brock Lesnar v Braun Strowman at Wrestlemania but it would appear he has been talked out of it and Strowman will be facing The Undertaker instead while Brock faces Bray Wyatt one on one.

You've got to think it must have been HHH whose done the talking there, either way it surely can't be Undertaker's Wrestlemania send off now, it would be a monumental anticlimax. If Cena makes a miricle recovery, I hope they go with him against Taker instead (as was originally planned) and will indeed be Taker's last. If not, you've got to feel that they will try and do it next year at Wrestlemania 33

I can't believe Strowman is going to be in a singles match at Mania, with Taker no less. I mean, what happened here, I can't find the words to type.

The only thing I can hope for is Taker gets so annoyed with Strowmans inability to do ANYTHING good that he just smacks him about for 8 minutes. Fucking drivel. I'd sooner Kane/Taker, and that match thought makes me want to punch a sandwich.

I wonder where oul' Ambrose fits into their 'Mania plans?

It’s going to be nothing other than Reigns/HHH for the Main Event and the rest of the card is default stuff.

I'd love to see an Ambrose/Taker match, though.

Big multi-man Intercontinental Title match I'd imagine, possibly with a ladder involved.  Something like Ambrose vs. Styles vs. Owens vs. Ziggler vs. Kofi vs. Neville.

Jesus, that clumsy fucker Strowman would kill Taker. If they're still (sadly) intent with going with Reigns vs Hunter then I'd just have Taker face Ambrose. Good safe match with Taker, boost of profile for Ambrose and promos would be marginally better than all that Wyatt shite. Would feel a bit fresh too.

• Paid Members

If that's true it shows how out of touch Vince is. Strowman against Undertaker fucking hell!

At this point I'd go with Ambrose/HHH, Brock/Bray and Roman/Taker. These are sad times we're living in that's for sure.

Edited by LaGoosh

Ambrose vs Jericho, I'd expect. Jericho to turn heel over this AJ Styles thing, and then after Fastlane get angry at Ambrose for outdarlinging him. It's a shame we never got that kind of feud with Jericho and Bryan a couple of years ago. How long is Y2J around for this time?

• Paid Members

I get this feeling that at least one of the big Mania matches might not play out as we presume. I can sense a twist in some form before Mania, involving the three in the Fast Lane main event. Ambrose, more likely. Or maybe I'm just hoping, because the tentative line-up doesn't appeal to me whatsoever.

• Paid Members

I haven't made it through a full episode of Raw in months and this week's was no exception. Dean Ambrose looked good for that opener but I know now not to get behind anyone as he'll be losing to Titus O Neill on Smackdown next week or something so why bother?