The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Did anyone see the Ron Simmons interview? Oh, JBL is the worst interviewer ever. I'm so passionate in my hatred for the style of this show, so bare with me. Every interview is the same. He'll make a list of great men and then put the person he's interview in that bracket. For example: "Tiger Woods, Martin Luther King, Lenny Henry, Patrick Truman off Eastenders ... all great black men - you are in that discussion after what you did against Vader." Just vomit inducing.

The original one where JBL stated that The Undertaker's streak was more impressive than what legendary boxers achieved had me almost switch the fucker off. I cant remember the quote exactly but it was insulting.

It's a load of bollocks that show. Legends, it's 2 mates neither of which mean anything in the history of Wrestling talking borderline Kayfabe for 45 minutes. You wanna call it legends then actually get legends, they have access to them.....Sammartino, Austin, Rock, Taker, Bret, Shawn, is Buddy Rogers still alive, if not I'd rather they interview his grandchildren than Road fucking Dogg Jesse James.

It really makes me question whether I can be arsed keep setting up new e-mails and getting a free month.

You're a penis.

I'm not buying into these rumours the WWE were upset.

Look where the fans were, they were at the side where the celebs always are and where the WWE puts them when they are highlighted on TV (see Rooney, Flo Rida etc). 

Edited by Briefcase

• Paid Members

They're bound to be upset that he's encouraged people to act the cunt, but what can they do about it?

It's telling that the worst part of the Rock's segment was the part that wasnt scripted down to the last full stop.

It's amazing. I like the Rock in everything that isnt WWE. He's an over the top clown when he shows up on Raw. I cant stick him.

• Paid Members

I've been catching the odd bit of Raw here and there for a few month now but can't stomach a full episode any more. Episodes like this are the reason why.

On the night your biggest star in over a decade other than Cena retires from an already dwindling roster, they have Adam Rose and Tamina going over, and they have Ryback lose already for no reason. Ziggler can get fucked too. Pathetic writing and booking.

• Moderators

Typical, he finally sorts his hair out and decides to piss off. Last night showed one of the reason Bryan is one of the only guys that's been able to break out of Planet Midcard over the last few years - he's just unbelievably likable.

Yeah - he's kind of like the Anti-Punk.

When Stephanie mined his retirement for smug heel heat, I thought it might be a work. But, throughout the course of the night it was pretty clear, and the minute you saw his face it was pretty obvious.

Hard to watch, definitely someone chopping onions in my house too.

As for Raw, I enjoyed the opening segment a lot. I quite enjoyed the Ambrose/Lesnar segment when they were establishing him as a tough fucker, but the minute he needed his bigger mates help just to score a low blow and fuck off I lost a bit of interest.

The AJ/Y2J/Miz triangle is my favourite story on the show at the minute. Thought it was funny how much Miz outshone Jericho on the mic. It was night and day.

• Paid Members

Jericho was so cringeworthy. Going on about a pot plant to silence and singing "All I want for christmas...". Next week - I'm A Pink Toothbrush.

Yeah, I thought Jericho was shit in that transition bit but I did enjoy the segment overall for what happened after AJ came out. It's definitley the only thing in the mid-card of any interest.

When Ryback got a little video before the ads, I thought "Ooh, push". And then he came out being Ryback but in trunks and then lost easily and then got destroyed. Unless this leads to some sort of rebirth with weekly updates and a chryogenic chamber then it can fuck off.

Owens? FFS.

Low blow and run away? Fuck off.

Becky Lynch loses? Shit.

The one thing they do outside the arena is a shit Truth and Goldust skit? Fuck off.

Wonder why Titus O'Neil isn't over? Anyone got any ideas?

This show sucked balls. Except for the obvious. I'm losing the will to watch.

Miz by the grand scheme of things handles himself well alongside AJ and Jericho. His mic work is pretty sound for what's going on. Jericho slightly better this week on promo, and AJ no speak!

Same for Bubba. He flows through promos at ease. Do you know who we are resonates with similarities to an aggressive character I want to see from Ray. A turn for Mania in any capacity either tag or singles for Bubba featured in a "Get your Shit In" match will go down well for what it might be.

Kevin Owens. What in the hell has happened here. Cooling him down? noooo. Baffles the brain to figure this one out in recent book for him. Who's he pissed off springs to mind, but I thought he comes across as someone in good control of himself backstage and on the road. Either that or no idea why. I was convinced after the Rumble he would somehow get paired up with AJ and Zain post Fast Lane with some subtle plot in getting there. Momentum has halted at a great rate for him with respect to Ziggler. They're just throwaway matches that could be designed to not have Owens overshadow certain stories running with more priority given (in WWE minds), any things possible from this lot.

Post Bryan farewell, what was up with Vince McMahon allegedly being grabbed on stage which was caught on film

• Paid Members

Wonder why Titus O'Neil isn't over? Anyone got any ideas?

The crowd have no reason to get behind him. WWE can arrange for him to win as many TV Quick 'Father of the year' awards as they want, it doesn't make everyone love him.

Titus in WWE is a weird situation, I've never seen anyone as a perennial back burner as much as I have with him. They clearly like him and see something in him, he's treated quite uniquely compared to others. Tag wrestler most of the time yet often has his own skits.

They've never really given him a decent push, but you can sense they're thinking about giving him one. Someday. I like him, charismatic and can be very funny. One day they might decide what they want from him.