The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Suspension been reduced to 60 days but he'll still miss Mania. Look at fucking Foley, "hang in there", hang in what he's not been told he's got a month left to live, he fucked about with Vince and got his wrist slapped, he can't complain really. 

ze_hpUfD_normal.png Mick Foley

✔ @RealMickFoley

Hang in there @TitusONeilWWE - I feel in my heart that something good will come out of this.

• Paid Members

I think what he means is that if Titus keeps working in the mean-time, doesn't make any bones and takes it all in his stride, it'll reflect well on him that he didn't allow the adversity to change his attitude or work ethic. (By working, I mean all the things he does in wrestling outside the actual wrestling, like helping out the ring crew, sticking to the gym, doing all his charidee work, etc.)

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

In a way it does, based on him 'sending a message', but again though, a suspension is bloody harsh in this case.

It was barely noticeable on tv, it wasn't as obvious as what the rock did, it wasn't as fish out of water like HHH and the curtain call (no suspension there, but still bolocked).

It's shit, but at the very least they could pull the trigger on his return, use the suspension as a Vince McMahon chance to keep him off tele, give him a make over and give him something of worth.

If it flops after a month, just suspended him again. That'll teach him.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

That made me laugh. Reminds me of what I used to do on Championship Manager to players I wanted rid of, I'd fine them every week for no reason, their morale would steadily go from Excellent to Clinically Depressed.

• Paid Members

he fucked about with Vince and got his wrist slapped, he can't complain really. 

I think he can complain (he won't), in the grand scheme of things he did something very, very minimal and the punishment means he won't get his big bonus payday of the year (WrestleMania season). Imagine you playfully grabbing your bosses arm and he fucks you off for 2 months and as a result you don't get your Christmas bonus? I'd be seething. The punishment does not fit the crime.

That made me laugh. Reminds me of what I used to do on Championship Manager to players I wanted rid of, I'd fine them every week for no reason, their morale would steadily go from Excellent to Clinically Depressed.

Similar to what I did with EWR! I can't fire this shitty wrestler, because he has a strong relationship with The Rock or someone, and I don't want to upset them. Time to drop you down the card several times and send your arse to OVW then, so you become so angry and accept a release...

Edited by PunkStep

I think what he means is that if Titus keeps working in the mean-time, doesn't make any bones and takes it all in his stride, it'll reflect well on him that he didn't allow the adversity to change his attitude or work ethic. (By working, I mean all the things he does in wrestling outside the actual wrestling, like helping out the ring crew, sticking to the gym, doing all his charidee work, etc.)

Which ring crew, NXT? Does Titus even live in Orlando?

• Paid Members

I don't know - I thought it was something wrestlers were expected to do on any of the tours or in NXT. 

I don't know - I thought it was something wrestlers were expected to do on any of the tours or in NXT.

Even in a wacky world where WWE wrestlers are putting up their own rings, the last person that could help do it is the one who is suspended from the tour.

It's an over the top reaction with the big suspension, but he picked an utterly moronic time to dick about. They'd all just watched one of the most popular wrestlers of the last decade give a heart-felt retirement speech at the age of just 34 due to nasty head injuries, and he thinks its an appropriate moment to be sodding around - with the Chairman of all people. Incredibly poor judgement.

Saw someone on reddit say maybe Vince was still pissed off about The Rock going off script a few weeks ago and as he obviously couldn't do anything to Rock this was his first chance to lay down the law so to speak.

Reckon there's any truth in that? Vince is pretty mental

He fired Mr Kennedy after something happened that caused him to be in a bad mood didnt he?

• Paid Members

Even in a wacky world where WWE wrestlers are putting up their own rings, the last person that could help do it is the one who is suspended from the tour.

It's not wacky that WWE wrestlers put up rings. I remember reading quite a few reports where people got heat for refusing to help out with that sort of thing. 

True, this may have been back in the early 00s, but I definitely remember reading about such incidents. 

I take the point about the suspension, though. Makes sense.

Saw someone on reddit say maybe Vince was still pissed off about The Rock going off script a few weeks ago and as he obviously couldn't do anything to Rock this was his first chance to lay down the law so to speak.

Reckon there's any truth in that? Vince is pretty mental

He fired Mr Kennedy after something happened that caused him to be in a bad mood didnt he?

No, in fairness, Kennedy got fired for almost injuring Orton.

Edited by Carbomb