The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Yep that's how it read like (and often does)....you're reading it, the middle sounds alright, you think that must be the end, then there's a Summer Rae match, and then a Big Show main event, and...jeepers. I'll maybe catch the opening match as I like multi-man bouts, but it's been a long time since I read the results and felt bad that I've spoiled it for myself. I can use the time instead to watch It's Always Sunny, X-Files, Walking Dead and Lucha Underground...

• Paid Members

Even the IC Title change is "meh" at this point.

The positive to that change is that it gets the midcard belt off Ambrose. Which means they're eliminating in our minds a reason why he won't be winning at Fast Lane and challenging for the big one at Mania. At least, that's the false hope I developed when I heard this morning he'd lost it. They even protected him by having someone else lose it for him. Ooooh, I'm stupid for hoping, I really am.

Even the IC Title change is "meh" at this point.

The positive to that change is that it gets the midcard belt off Ambrose. Which means they're eliminating in our minds a reason why he won't be winning at Fast Lane and challenging for the big one at Mania. At least, that's the false hope I developed when I heard this morning he'd lost it. They even protected him by having someone else lose it for him. Ooooh, I'm stupid for hoping, I really am.

The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away.

So soon after getting burned by the rumble finish as well. Bastards. Unless they've finally fucking figured it out... Unless...

Bastards.

I can't actually believe that final segment, I don't know what that was. They ended Raw with Big Show vs Strowman, No words.

My 2 favourite things about WWE are the Jericho/Styles stuff and Del Rio seeing how far he can push his "I don't want ANY part of this league of Nations shite" attitude, they do group hugs...he pulls away, he fucks off to the turnbuckles to pose alone, he randomly turns babyface and plays along to the "Si" chants, throwing his arm about like he used to during that face run he had. It's brilliant, a weekly highlight.

It may have been because I haven't watched RAW for a few weeks but I enjoyed this episode. Even the ending segment wasn't bad. I liked seeing Kane come from under the ring and added to the segment. My main moans are Ziggler is dull as fuck. Stowman and Rowan can fuck off. Put Harper and Wyatt in a decent tag team let them win the belts and have a lengthy reign. Don't want to see Wyatt even in the same ring as Lesnar at Mania.

Still mad seeing AJ Styles in the WWE. I'm calling him Vs Owens at Mania.

I'd like to see Lesnar Vs Triple H at Mania.. Despite there last few matches being shit. Ambrose Vs Triple H would be another cracker. Then Reigns Vs Lesnar II would be cool. Then the main event being Taker Vs Cena.

Curious to the Cutting Edge Promo at Fast Lane with New Day. Are the Hardyz still with TNA?

Theres 3 different views on why that Wyatts/Team Show angle happened in the main event, 1 was the fact they needed to do the 'Kane rises from hell' spot at the end otherwise they'd have the other matches look awkward by trying to avoid the hole in the ring, the sit wasecond is the fact that Show was on the Austin podcast after the show and third was that it was Grammy night in the US which generally kills everything rating wise

• Paid Members

Where's a good place to read weekly reports?

I go to shitty Gerweck.net purely out of habit, which is the same place I have gone for Raw reports (and Smackdown spoilers back in the day when they were relevant) for the past 16 years. It's horrible but it's somewhere safe, familiar. Yesterday's 'Diva of the Day' was ODB. Lush.

Edited by PunkStep