The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The image of Titus O'neil dragging massive side irons out of the back of a Ford Transit at one of their butlins shows whilst muttering angrily about 'The Man' has me chuckling every 5 minutes.

Vince is crazy, there's no precedence to compare working for him. You cant even sneeze in front of the cunt.

• Paid Members

I like the story Paul Heyman told where he sat down with Vince for several hours selling him on a six month build to a Wrestlemania main event and that Vince was really excited and loved it but then at the end of the meeting Vince sneezed, was so mad at himself for sneezing and that "he should be able to control it" left the meeting in a huff and forgot everything he and Heyman were talking about. Nothing they discussed ended up happening because of this.

• Paid Members

That just sounds like he worked the fuck out of Heyman. Great way to get out of things. Just pretend your crackers, agree with someone in a meeting, sneeze, go in a huff and storm off... All for your own amusement.

I might try it at work.

"Arrgghh, I should be able to control it".

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

I'm not sure if it's great or worrying that Ambrose seemed genuinely elevated just by calling Lesnar back into the ring after the F-5, even though he didn't actually get any offence of his own in until Reigns caused the distraction.

It's either a testament to how strong they've made Lesnar in the last two years, or how weak they've made Ambrose. Or a combination of the two.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure if it's great or worrying that Ambrose seemed genuinely elevated just by calling Lesnar back into the ring after the F-5, even though he didn't actually get any offence of his own in until Reigns caused the distraction.

It's either a testament to how strong they've made Lesnar in the last two years, or how weak they've made Ambrose. Or a combination of the two.

I thought it was great. He was getting up from a hulking beast's finish and was saying "Please sir, can I have some more sir." I fail to see how it looked weak in that instance, I thought it made him look mental, and it was perfect. As I was watching I said to my mate "Watch them have Roman come out now and hijack Dean" since the fans were really into it and it was Ambrose's segment. Putting Roman in a triangular storyline with two genuinely popular wrestlers is doing nothing for his cheers on telly.

• Paid Members

I like the story Paul Heyman told where he sat down with Vince for several hours selling him on a six month build to a Wrestlemania main event and that Vince was really excited and loved it but then at the end of the meeting Vince sneezed, was so mad at himself for sneezing and that "he should be able to control it" left the meeting in a huff and forgot everything he and Heyman were talking about. Nothing they discussed ended up happening because of this.

Always thought that story was him protecting his neck and back. I remember when I done in my neck and back, I absolutely hated sneezing and was mad at myself for causing myself more pain, which it still causes.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Interested to see where they go tonight. Thought last week's show was quite a strong one, though that was obviously helped by the brilliant Bryan speech. The Ambrose/Lesnar stuff is terrific and is making Ambrose look like a million bucks, I'd definitely prefer to see that at Mania over Lesnar/Wyatt, whilst the Jericho/Miz/Styles storyline is a solid start to establishing AJ too.

• Paid Members

When it go to the end of the first hour, I thought, "this is a really good Raw!", and then by the end of the second hour I was thinking, "well, that wasn't as good, but it's building the PPV well." But everything in that third hour, from making Reigns talk too much to the horrible, horrible ending, was awful.

• Paid Members

After months of wasting jy life, I finally just read the report! Didn't read about anything that made me want to see it. Even the IC Title change is "meh" at this point. The last hour sounds excruiating. Report I read said it was a good show until Heyman/Reigns segment finished and then the last hour was like they've seen the ratings and decided not to bother trying.