The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I am just going to wait a few more weeks before making sense of all this. As a segment though it was amazing. Shane seemingly brain freezing half way through to Vince swearing, it was ace. Don't know about the actual match though.

I originally thought when Shane came out it was going to be Rousey vs Steph at WrestleMania with Shane in Ronda's corner and Vince in Steph's. But they have gone in a completely different direction. Strange for Taker to potentially be in such a background role in a storyline at Mania when he has always been in the forefront. 

Still a long way to go and I think there will be twists and turns to come.

• Paid Members

Well that was embarrassing for WWE... Ãœber-heel Triple H getting loud cheers as he beats up top babyface Roman Reigns, with the crowd chanting "Triple H!", "Yes! Yes! Yes!", and "One More Time!" as he pedigrees the ketchup-covered Samoan into the steel steps. Hilarious.

The Shane thing was just WEIRD. I mean, I knew it was coming and it still didn't seem any less strange. I have zero interest in the actual match but it's nice to see Shane back for a bit.

I love Unbreakable Dean versus Brock.

Everything else was pretty rubbish.

• Paid Members

Well that was embarrassing for WWE... Ãœber-heel Triple H getting loud cheers as he beats up top babyface Roman Reigns, with the crowd chanting "Triple H!", "Yes! Yes! Yes!", and "One More Time!" as he pedigrees the ketchup-covered Samoan into the steel steps. Hilarious.

That was definitely what was intended. Triple H has been around for 20 years, he knows how to at least attempt to get a crowd to boo him. He didnt even try. Instead he was crotch chopping, raising the belt, wearing that wonderful leather jacket, the lot. They did Triple H's version of wearing the red and yellow. He dumped the suit and came out in t-shirt and jacket.

Reigns must be going heel. They need one after WrestleMania, whether its Ambrose or Reigns. The next month they stop by all the big smart towns. Nashville, New York, Philly, Pitsburgh, the lot. And the night before WrestleMania HHH will be playing the role of Paul Heyman from 1995 at NXT Takeover. I predicted a Jericho/Orton vs HHH reaction the other night. But I can honestly see HHH being the biggest babyface on the planet. Reigns has ventured into where people totally resent him now. He looks dead as a babyface.

• Paid Members

You've got to hand it to WWE. They turned the shittest looking Wrestlemania in a long time to one that I'm looking forward to a lot more than last year's. All in the space of about 60 mins with the two big matches that were announced.

Looking forward to Ambrose vs Brock a lot more than Ambrose vs anyone else, including a main event title shot. Just can't wait. Someone mentioned this possibly being a rehash of Bret vs Austin and I think they're bang on. The image of bloodied Ambrose passing out with a broken arm in a Kimura lock would be ace.

And Undertaker vs Shane McMahon. it's the most 'out there' match I think they've ever announced for WM. It's quite bonkers really. Hell in a Cell too? Will Shane take a bump at his age after being away for so long? Who knows. I don't even care. This will be amazing.

• Paid Members

found it hard to see on the video, did RR really grab for red coloring etc? or was it a blade? the "blood"  did look a bit off colour

At the end he looks to be holding a red container or packet? I hear blading really spoken down in wrestler interviews and shoots these days (It is pretty mental when you think about it.)

Cornette's gonna have a heart attack.

They're gonna try to make Triple H a total cunt over the next few weeks hoping that the fans will begin to feel sorry for Reigns.  It's never going to happen, that Dallas crowd are going to shit all over Roman. It's going to be interesting to see if they actually close WrestleMania with a victorious Reigns as champ knowing how much the fans are against this happening.