The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Nice to see a zombie version of Tony Atlas next to Daniel Bryan during the Occupy Raw bit

Good episode, Triple H was superb during the aforementioned Occupy Raw segment, plus as has been mentioned quite a few times, that visual will be shown forever in video packages

Really hope they don't bother with a Diva's match at Mania, if a match at Mania's build up is "I pinned you in a tag match 3 weeks ago" then it shouldn't be on the card, though I suppose it'll go on before the main event so it'll sort of serve its purpose, still going to be shite though

Can see a big return for the Battle Royal, probably eliminating Big Show last, fuck knows who it'll be though

Even though he's a fair few inches shorter than in his heyday, Hogan is still obviously taller and larger than Cena. I was not expecting that.

Hogan/Cena as a team or a feud is what I want from wrestling these days. I've said many times before, but if they really want to turn Cena heel, a program with Hogan is the way to do it.

I'm still confident the Shield will be in a triple threat for the US title. Everything so far looks like they want to pull the trigger on this split at Mania, and their ribbing of Kane seemed to be signs of foreshadowing here. For him to one up them and have them face off at Mania so he gets the last laugh seems right down his alley.

As to the Battle Royal? Cesaro to win it for me, they've been pushing his unnatural strength for ages, just watch him pick up one of the bigger guys and throw them over the top rope as a match winning spot? It's the kind of clip they'll use in highlight packages for the rest of the year to sell the DvD.

• Moderators
It really was a perfectly executed spot, got a pop from me. It was obvious that Christian's plan was about to backfire, but I still didn't expect the Brogue Kick. Christian sold it like a champ.

It's amazing.. The thing that really makes it for me is the way that Christian is marching so purposefully with that scowl on his face like a cartoon villain. It's like a Wile E Coyote moment..

Tremendous stipulation added by Triple H actually haha!

I've been against anything other than Bryan walking out as Champion but Triple H added into an Evolution triple threat would be pretty cool too.

Agreed. I don't think it's going to be as simple as "Bryan wins, then wins world title." There's now a couple of potential scenarios.

I reckon we will see a variation of the WrestleMania 15 ending:

- Triple H gets DQ'ed and smashes Bryan with a sledgehammer.

- Bryan is taken to hospital and although he won, Triple H says "well I'm still standing, so I'm off to the main event instead."

- Triple H vs. Orton vs. Batista starts, but after 15 minutes Bryan drags his near broken body into the match and wins it.

Really looking forward to Mania. God bless the network!

Daniel Bryan wins a Triple Threat match that Triple H is already in, thus making it a fatal 4 way and really doing so on his own authority? That ain't happening.

Bryan's beating Triple H, that much seems nailed on. He's probably taking sledgie after the fact, and Triple H may even look as if he's entering himself in the main, but there's no way that Triple H is wrestling the main and no way they're doing 15 minutes without Bryan.

Why do Triple H's beat downs always go on so long?

They fooled both the Sky planner and the person that flashes the graphic to end the show. The promo at the end got cut but I don't think I'd have missed anything too special.

In other news, Triple H appears to have found his stash and that Bray Wyatt/Cena/Eminem video was fucking spectacular.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

The changing of the stip to 'winner is in the main event' at least gives it some sense of unpredictability now. As much as the fans in the arenas boo them all, deep down they'd all be perfectly interested in Orton vs. Batista vs. Triple H, albeit not as invested as if it were Bryan.