The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Bryan to win (interference or not), Bryan to be sledghammered, Bryan to return for Main Event (either at the start or a Terry Funk style run-in). That's how it should work. You can't have Bryan's road to the title be anything as bad as Mysterio as Mania 22. (Awwww man, you lost the match you agreed to put YOUR title shot on... ahhh shucks, get back in that match you).

• Paid Members

Pretty much how its going to go. Bryan beats Triple H, takes a sledgehammer to the back in the post match and they do a little show long angle where Bryan is hurt and he overcomes the odds yet again. There's no way he's not winning the belt. It would be insanity if he doesn't walk out the champion after the big fart on getting him there.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators
Pretty much how its going to go. Bryan beats Triple H, takes a sledgehammer to the back in the post match and they do a little show long angle where Bryan is hurt and he overcomes the odds yet again. There's no way he's not winning the belt. It would be insanity if he doesn't walk out the champion after the big fart on getting him there.

Logically, you'd think, and hope that to be the case, but we've all said that a fair few times over the last year and been wrong.

"He seems to be pretty hot right now... how about we put it off until the next PPV? Or tomorrow night's Raw? If they want him to win it now, just imagine how badly they'll want it after another two months of Authority beat-downs and screwjobs!"

If there's one thing the WWE has proven themselves to be consistently awful at in the last few years, it's knowing the right moment to pull the trigger.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I found the Daniel Bryan segment interesting. Firstly because the WWE has taken the whole "hijack raw" crap and made it theirs, thus taking it away from the hijackers.

Secondly I thought it was interesting that as the "protesters" did the yes thing more, the actual audience did it less. It became less their thing I suppose. Hope it hasn't made a significant dent, doubt it will though

• Paid Members

Brilliant Raw.

Cena and Hogan posing felt abit awkward, but, I was dying to see Hogan throw a few punches and rip the shirt off.

Natalya is just so smug and thinks her shit doesn't stink. Can't stick her.

• Paid Members

I saw the opening segment before I went to bed last night, I'm surprised some on here thought it was shit or awkward- I thought it was brilliant and also thought Cena was decent. There should be some fantastic pics too, as Hogan and Cena standing next to each other in dim lighting looked class, as did The Wyatts looking forward at them. Great visuals.

Yeah, my thoughts too. Bray comes out with all this poetic, deep-thinking stuff and Cena respond with "Yeah...well you smell...". Really childish response, and conveys that he doesn't feel threatened at all. Not the best way to build a guy up for a WM showdown.

Disappointed that Cena was taking the piss out of one of WWE's best gimmicks/characters of the past 5+ years too, and how counter-productive that is too.

I was waiting for him to mention Husky Harris, but at least he never went that far. Yet!

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Awards Moderator
When you look up to me, you see your friend. When you look down on me, you see your enemy. But when you look me square in the eye... you see a GOD.

Gonna take a lot to topple that as my promo of the year. Loved it.

Despite Cena saying "ha, you're stoned and you stink!" You can't go near the Wyatt gimmick in promo and attack the hokiness of it. It punctures the suspension too much. "Your chair's from Cracker Barrel!"

Heyman's promo was also pretty great. Building up the greatness of the Streak to point out it shouldn't be tarnished by facing Lesnar. Perfect.

And yeah, the YES chorus will be played on highlights packages for the rest of WWE's existence. A very good Raw all round.

• Paid Members
I saw the opening segment before I went to bed last night, I'm surprised some on here thought it was shit or awkward- I thought it was brilliant and also thought Cena was decent. There should be some fantastic pics too, as Hogan and Cena standing next to each other in dim lighting looked class, as did The Wyatts looking forward at them. Great visuals.

I agree it was a great visual when they were facing The Wyatt's, I was more basing the awkwardness on Cena not really doing the poses in sync. Still, those two stood side by side was brilliant.