The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
Bryan to beat hhh, hhh to take him out after the match with the sledgehammer then bryan comes out towards the end of the main event to win the title. Thats my prediction

Everyone is saying this, but they cant have Batista vs Orton dying a death for 15 minutes on the biggest show of the year. Bryan was put in the match to carry it. It would be madness having him pop out like he's cashing in the Money in the Bank for the last few minutes. I remember when Triple H had to do something with Kozlov and it was abysmal for ages until Edge turned up. Bryan's the best wrestler in the match and the most popular. People want to see him wrestle.

As for Mania, I'm warming to a Reigns/Kane singles match more than ever on the undercard now, with Ambrose/Rollins going in whatever the tag title match ends up being.

Kane and the New Age Outlaws vs the Shield is what is being battered around, apparently. As much as I like Kane and Roman Reigns, that match is a huge risk. Kane has always been an acid test. Its easy to have an abysmal match with Kane. You can also have good matches with Kane, but I wouldn't risk Reigns having a dull match with Kane at WrestleMania. I'd stick with the 6-man and do Kane vs Reigns on Raw. Billy Gunn is a great bumper. He'll fly all over for the Shield. Road Dogg is a cracking brawler as well, so that will be fun to see. And Kane did his part in those 6-mans last year vs the Shield. It could be a cracking match.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

While anything more than 10 minutes is mental, the crowd shitting on a small portion of a Batista/Orton match actually plays along with the story they've been telling with the disenchanted "Yes Movement". It can also be used to heighten the reaction to Bryan's eventual arrival and the fans finally getting what they want.

Such a reaction (similar to the Cena/Orton Rumble effort) can be manipulated by the WWE to enhance this story. Although I agree Bryan should be in the match for the majority of it, not turning up at the end like he's cashing in Money In The Bank.

Kane and the New Age Outlaws vs the Shield is what is being battered around, apparently. As much as I like Kane and Roman Reigns, that match is a huge risk. Kane has always been an acid test. Its easy to have an abysmal match with Kane. You can also have good matches with Kane, but I wouldn't risk Reigns having a dull match with Kane at WrestleMania. I'd stick with the 6-man and do Kane vs Reigns on Raw. Billy Gunn is a great bumper. He'll fly all over for the Shield. Road Dogg is a cracking brawler as well, so that will be fun to see. And Kane did his part in those 6-mans last year vs the Shield. It could be a cracking match.

If Kane vs Bryan struggled to get the crowd onside, I worry about Reigns. The 6 man is the way to go. It'll be a great match and there'll be the possibility of whether they'll finally split the shield or if there'll be a little indian summer for them.

The last few Raws have been pretty good and all in all I'm excited for Wrestlemania. I think the Andre Battle Royal is a fantastic idea, hopefully it becomes an annual thing and a worthwhile accolade to go for. A bit like the King of The Ring used to be.

I thought Christian was more entertaining in his 5 mins on commentary than he has been in about 5 years. He got some nice shots in on JBL.

4 hours of JBL, plus the terrible bickering between him, Lawler & Cole is what I'm looking forward to least at Wrestlemania.

He really adds nothing postive to the commentary at all, which is saying a lot when his co-commentator is Jerry Lawler. The sooner they get rid of him and promote someone like Alex Riley or Regal, the better as far as I'm concerned.

I would love from them to put Regal on RAW. JBL and Cole bicker like an old married couple, it really is irritating though JBL's comment during the Goldust/Fandango match (what did Dusty do to these kids) did make me laugh.

• Paid Members

Was JBL being a great colour guy some myth? I wasn't watching when he was commentating with Cole on Smackdown, but when I started getting involved with wrestling again people were raving about him being one of the best colour guys since Heenan in his prime. I don't hate him as much as most, but he's no better than a Matt Striker-type.

Regal was really good during the NXT Arrival show.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Moderators

JBL was a refreshing change when he first turned up but he turned out not to have that much in the tank..

As much as I like Regal, I also kinda like that he is on NXT and probably has pretty free reign to just have fun in a more casual environment. If he did both that would be cool, but I don't want him to leave NXT.