The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Ive got a little feeling in the back of my head that Triple H will screw Bryan at Wrestlemania with a cheap finish, take the title and then fued with Bryan in singles all the way to Summerslam taking their fued to a year long job.

Would be an odd way to end Wrestlemania 30.

All this talk between Bray and Cena about destroying his legacy and seeing who Cena really is, leads me to believe this could be the feud that turns Cena heel. Maybe turning on Hogan at Mania? I'm probably just blowing dust off a broken record, but just something about the things Bray was saying.

Cena is still the biggest merch seller by a long way. As long as he is, he is not going to be a heel

Must admit, thought the merch point is a strong one, I thought this a few days back. With the top of the card as it is, Orton, Batista, Bryan, Lesnar...could this be the only opportunity they get? I know some of them aren't exactly flourishing at the minute and it's pretty heel heavy, but I couldn't help but think it.

• Paid Members
All this talk between Bray and Cena about destroying his legacy and seeing who Cena really is, leads me to believe this could be the feud that turns Cena heel. Maybe turning on Hogan at Mania? I'm probably just blowing dust off a broken record, but just something about the things Bray was saying.

Turn your biggest star heel to position a 60 year old with a spinal implant as your top babyface? Do it! One more run, brother.

An attack on Hogan would just be the turning mechanism. Heel Cena on Raw the next night, giving the spiel about busting his ass and getting no respect from fans, out comes......Bryan Maybe?

This has all stemmed off Brays promo on Raw. I no it's not very likely, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

• Moderators
An attack on Hogan would just be the turning mechanism. Heel Cena on Raw the next night, giving the spiel about busting his ass and getting no respect from fans, out comes......Bryan Maybe?

This has all stemmed off Brays promo on Raw. I no it's not very likely, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Why wouldn't you have him turn on someone who is actually an active wrestler so that the monumental amount of interest it would generate can actually be used for something...?

• Paid Members
So that would leave Bryan as the only full-time babyface near the top, against Cena, HHH, Batista, Orton and Bray.

Wait, it all makes sense now. Cena turns heel earlier on the show on Hogan and then comes out later to cost Bryan the belt. Another year of the Bryan-as-underdog story is exactly what's needed here.

So that would leave Bryan as the only full-time babyface near the top, against Cena, HHH, Batista, Orton and Bray.

Looks like all The Shield members are turning, If they spilt, would you place them near the top?

Why wouldn't you have him turn on someone who is actually an active wrestler so that the monumental amount of interest it would generate can actually be used for something...?

No doubt you're right and in terms of progressing with the story, an active roster member would make more sense. It's just against Hogan, it would make a lot more noise. Could probably generate enough of buzz that people sign up to the network. Once they do that, they have them for 6 months.

Edited by MoKonjic

• Moderators
No doubt you're right and in terms of progressing with the story, an active roster member would make more sense. It's just against Hogan, it would make a lot more noise. Could probably generate enough of buzz that people sign up to the network. Once they do that, they have them for 6 months.

I know Hogan has still got weight behind his name but seriously, if they can't generate enough buzz about a Cena heel turn without him then they may as well not bother.

It's a huge fucking deal. Cena is the public face of the company.

• Awards Moderator

Looks like all The Shield members are turning, If they spilt, would you place them near the top?

I think the tense is turned. Getting the big cheers already. There's no reason right this minute to split them up but you can still play around with potential singles matches to keep them fresh.

Their Wyatts matches were so enjoyable I wouldn't be surprised to see WWE booking them into this every PPV for the next ten shows until we're thoroughly sick of it. An interesting twist on it (bit late now) would be to put them back in the Chamber. You can book that one tremendously so Rollins is 3 on 1 face-in-peril until Ambrose arrives... then the roof blows off when Reigns is released.

That said, once they've chased down Cena it is pretty hard to see where the Wyatts go.

Anyone have a link to merchandise sales, broken down by Superstar? I'm not debating Cena shifts the most, but would be a interesting read. Would like to see if any other trends effect booking.

The current biggest merchandise sellers at the arenas are, in order, Cena, Bryan, Punk (down on the list because he's been off TV and not at the arenas), Batista, Sheamus, Hogan, Orton and Lesnar. On the web site, the best sellers are Cena, Punk, Bryan, Hogan, The Shield, Austin, Lesnar, Undertaker and Orton.

• Paid Members

I can't for the heck of me see the point in buying an Orton t-shirt. Kind of like wearing a Killers t-shirt, isn't it? It essentially just shows the world you're distinctly bland.

They have savage Wyatt Family and Shield t-shirts on Red Bubble. I'm thinking of partaking in a purchase of same.