The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Another great night for Bryan and Triple H. Triple H really is brilliant when he chooses to be. For months there he was sort of just bobbing along in that rotten role where he was a face one segment and a heel the next. Thankfully, he dropped all that tonight to remind us why he is one of the best baddies ever. I like that he really put over Bryan, only to deliver the sort of uncomfortable pasting you don't often get in WWE these days. You could hear people in the audience shouting for it to stop, such was the ferociousness of the attacks. Stephanie was wonderful too; you can see she's loving acting the bitch and her encouraging on her man like a lass outside the Lamb & Flag after 2AM was great TV.

Surprised and pleased Cena decided to drop the middling comedy act and focus on Bray Wyatt being a nutter. Again, everybody involved is doing great.

Batista turning up in his No Paparazzi t-shirt and tacky trainers was a treat. The bloke is a wonderful American douchebag.

The HHH/Bryan stuff was utterly compelling on this show. The last segment in particular was all kinds of awesomeness. HHH was fantastic on this show and Stephanie was also on top form. Really liked the stuff with Batista & Orton aswell in this show.

How good was the Wyatt/Cena video package aswell, another fantastic build up video from the WWE.

Only thing I didn't like was the fact it seems were steering away from The Shield 3 way and into a feud with Kane.

Daniel Bryan wins a Triple Threat match that Triple H is already in, thus making it a fatal 4 way and really doing so on his own authority? That ain't happening.

It wouldn't be on his own authority. He would of won the earlier match (via DQ) thus contractually allowing him to compete in the main event.

It's similar to Mania 15 in which Mankind won the right to be the main event's referee... get sent to the hospital... and then returned in time despite McMahon making himself the referee in Mankind's place.

Really fun episode of Raw and wasn't the usual by the numbers build show at this point before Mania.

Intrigued by the seeming face turn for The Shield, maybe a 3v3 against Kane and The Outlaws or maybe Reigns v Kane and Rollins / Ambrose v The Outlaws. If there was a split you'd have to put Reigns in the singles match to let him dominate someone 1v1 and build him even further.

Either winner of HHH / Bryan going into the title match adds a bit of unpredictability but can't see Bryan not winning it, even with a post match beat down. The end of Raw twatting of Bryan was done really well too.

The Cena / Wyatt build took a turn for the better and loved Bray's promo about the superhero.

Taker appeared after the show was over so maybe he will be on Smackdown this week.

• Paid Members
A lot of overbooking being discussed. I cant see anything past Bryan beats Triple H and wins the 3-way. Anything else will be just another big overbooked headache.

While I agree, I think HHH is too big a part of the story not to be involved in the main event, so I expect some overbooking - my guess is HHH runs in at some point in the match, with someone (HBK, Reigns or even possibly CM Punk) coming out for the save.

Triple h to come out during the triple threat and I'm picking Hogan to be the guy who comes down for the save allowing Bryan to get the win. Wrestlemania will end with Hogan doing his best to steal Bryan's big moment posing post-match

Slam City looks great, doesn't it? Kids are going to love that.

Watched it this morning and it was actually pretty fun. If it takes off a videogame tie-in in the style of WWE AllStars would be quite enjoyable

Edited by KingOfMetal

• Paid Members
While I agree, I think HHH is too big a part of the story not to be involved in the main event, so I expect some overbooking - my guess is HHH runs in at some point in the match, with someone (HBK, Reigns or even possibly CM Punk) coming out for the save.

Why put him in two matches if he needs saving? The idea would surely be he overcomes all of the odds by himself so there is no excuses from the Authority after WrestleMania. This is Bryan's moment. Not Punk's or Roman Reigns, and definitely not Shawn or Hogan. I doubt they will be anywhere near the match. I still see HHH coming out to try and interfere in the title match. The last shot will probably be Bryan doing the "YES" chants and Triple H on his knees pulling a face. Any interference on the part of Bryan defeats the object of why he's got the odds stacked against him. WrestleMania is to make up for all them nights he got doubled crossed and fucked out of his big win. To make good, Bryan should be the only one in that ring as the night ends. He shouldn't need any help.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Just finished watching it.

That was some hiding HHH gave Bryan, wasn't it? The chap had my sympathies there, and I'm hoping HHH gets his what for. So job done by WWE on my front.

If I didn't hate Leinster Rugby so much, I'd be elated that O'Driscoll got name - and jersey - checked on Raw.

Edited by Scott Malbranque