The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators
When you look up to me, you see your friend. When you look down on me, you see your enemy. But when you look me square in the eye... you see a GOD.

Gonna take a lot to topple that as my promo of the year. Loved it.

Another brilliantly Manson-inspired line. Here's the original:

Look down at me and you see a fool. Look up at me and you see a God. Look straight at me and you see yourself.

Natalya is just so smug and thinks her shit doesn't stink. Can't stick her.

Like all of her fans, she genuinely seems to think that her family connections alone entitle her to success.

Despite Cena saying "ha, you're stoned and you stink!" You can't go near the Wyatt gimmick in promo and attack the hokiness of it. It punctures the suspension too much. "Your chair's from Cracker Barrel!"

Didn't Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and The Shield all attack the hokiness of it at some point? The Shield definitely did, and I feel like Punk did at some point. And someone lower down the card that they had a mini-feud with. Ziggler or Miz, perhaps.

Pretty much how its going to go. Bryan beats Triple H, takes a sledgehammer to the back in the post match and they do a little show long angle where Bryan is hurt and he overcomes the odds yet again. There's no way he's not winning the belt. It would be insanity if he doesn't walk out the champion after the big fart on getting him there.

Logically, you'd think, and hope that to be the case, but we've all said that a fair few times over the last year and been wrong.

I don't remember that being the case. I don't think many people thought Bryan was going to win the feud with The Authority at Battleground or Hell in a Cell. The last time I recall the kind of thing you've alluded to there was Ryback at Hell in a Cell 2012.

• Paid Members

I love it when Jerry Lawler comes out with a fantastic fact. This weeks' effort: "But you know Brock Lesnar has never been in the ring with The Undertaker". It's bad when Cole has to step in and add "...at Wrestlemania".

Natalya should by every right be a heel, the whole smug "I come from greatness, and that makes me better than all of you" stick is the kind of thing you want to boo the shit out of week in, week out.

As opposed to AJ who's doing all the right things to be a heel, but is just too goddamn likeable to actually hate.

• Paid Members
Natalya should by every right be a heel, the whole smug "I come from greatness, and that makes me better than all of you" stick is the kind of thing you want to boo the shit out of week in, week out.

As opposed to AJ who's doing all the right things to be a heel, but is just too goddamn likeable to actually hate.

That wouldn't work for Natalya as she'd be right and most people with a brain would agree. Both her and AJ are far better than the shoved-down-our-throats Bella Twins who keep getting 'convincing' wins without getting actual title shots.

I dunno, even if she's right you can be arrogant to the point of dislikeable about it, being right doesn't necessarily mean people are going to automatically like you for what you're saying.

On the complete reverse that's the reason I tend to like AJ, nothing to do with the geek attire or carefree "aren't I cute" attitude, she could ditch all of that considering we've now got Emma doing the cute role now. But just about every time she's on the microphone ripping into one of the various wastes of space in the Divas roster, I find myself laughing in agreement, each to their own but I actually enjoy listening to her.

And yes, already sick of the Bellas here.

That wouldn't work for Natalya as she'd be right and most people with a brain would agree.

Natalya would be right that even though she's shit, her relatives still make her better than everyone else? Mental. It'd take an utter idiot to agree with her, especially if they'd seen her "wrestle." I've got a suspicion that her crap performance is tied into her smugness and the register-signers that make up her fanbase. If she wasn't a deluded egomaniac being enabled by a load of blokes who want her to wear a Hart Foundation jacket while they suck her chin, she'd probably have tried to improve at some point. With her background, build and experience, she could and should be half-decent by now if she'd applied herself instead of prancing around saying "I'm royalty so it's not fair to put the belt on other people."

• Paid Members
Natalya is just so smug and thinks her shit doesn't stink. Can't stick her.

Farting Natalya would tell you otherwise, boss.

She's not very attractive either is Natalya. Her bumcheeks are too manly and I reckon they are akin to her da's a day after his squat sessions.

There's actually not many Diva's nowadays who make me want to pause the TV during their matches/segments. Not like the Sunny's, Trish's, Victoria's and Mickie James' of old.

Aksana is one, and maybe Naomi at a stretch and Steph doesn't count as a Diva to be fair.

Ain't no E Bitch got back is what I is sayin'.

I rewatched bits of Raw last night. I'm looking forward to Raw each and every week now, for the first time in the longest time mainly thanks to Steffy Mac, Shield, The Wyatts and Road Dogg, of all people.

There's barely any face/heel divide between the divas, they're all just catty bitches who back bite in hope that people will watch total divas for the inside scoop. Natalya is the worst though, "enough is enough it's time for a change" FFs. Didn't she fuck up a Sharpshooter finish not so long ago?