The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators

The main things I took from last night is that Sheamus is SUPERWORKER and I hope they find him something to do at Mania worth a bit. A match with Cesaro would have done if they didn't appear to be turnin Cesaro face. The second is that Stephanie is the best on the mic at the moment. Something you'd have never thought when Dutch Mantel is there, but her performances have been note perfect as of late.

My money is on The Authority screwing Bryan at Mania only for Hogan/Vince to play the white knight and stick a beaten, battered Bryan into the main and win the title against the odds.

Immediately what I thought is going to happen, mainly because I just don't see HHH putting Bryan over clean. I hope I'm wrong with that, but I just don't see it. There'd have to be a shitload of shennanigans happen though to cost Bryan the match to warrant it otherwise you get like what happened with Mysterio going into WM22. I want to see Russo-riffic levels of interference to cost Bryan and then have Vince as the owner of WWE rather than Host Hogan) reverse the decision.

I haven't liked the idea of a Shield Triple Threat match, but could see them being in this Battle Royal. Reigns to eliminate Ambrose the win then do the proper breakup on RAW the next night. Plus its another point for Reigns' list of achievements to go alongside his Royal Rumble eliminations record

That would be awful, has to be a triple threat match, not much interest in anything else.

Only other possible match would be Reigns vs Ambrose with Rollins as ref but triple threat makes much more sense.

Edited by ratedrpoed

They have a simple way around that, in that it's perfectly logical for the owner to pop out and say that it's not up to folks in suits to decide who rises to the top of WWE. And that WWE is the land of opportunity, all that cobblers. That's dead easy to write, makes as much sense as anything else that happens in wrestling and if the HHH/Vince feud has been delayed, as opposed to dropped, it can set that up nicely too.

• Paid Members

Raw starting at 12 for the rest of March is going to keep giving me even more of a temptation to stay up of a Monday and subsequently hate myself Tuesday morning.

Made up they went the route they did with Bryan but I couldn't help but feel Hogan/Cena posing wasnt quite the moment it should of been. Cena fucking round, not cupping his hand to his ear properly, was really irritating. That's bucket list stuff, anyone who grew up in the 90's should have that shit down.

This 30 man Battle Royal seems tailored for the "one entrant from each Mania" idea so it's surprising they're not doing it. Maybe Piper, Bundy etc from the first couple just really wouldn't pass the medical.

My money is on The Authority screwing Bryan at Mania only for Hogan/Vince to play the white knight and stick a beaten, battered Bryan into the main and win the title against the odds.

Immediately what I thought is going to happen, mainly because I just don't see HHH putting Bryan over clean. I hope I'm wrong with that, but I just don't see it. There'd have to be a shitload of shennanigans happen though to cost Bryan the match to warrant it otherwise you get like what happened with Mysterio going into WM22. I want to see Russo-riffic levels of interference to cost Bryan and then have Vince as the owner of WWE rather than Host Hogan) reverse the decision.

What makes you say that? It's what the last 6 months has been building up to, if not that specific match, at the very least Bryan's big moment of overcoming the authority. That would be massively tainted if he failed to beat the figurehead but had a higher authority give him a go anyway.

A great Raw, one of the highlights was Zeb's super angry face before they shook hands. You could see the steam shooting out his ears, he's brilliant. The handshake itself was great as well with Cesaro's super grip, great cheese. Should have done it in the ring though.

What makes you say that? It's what the last 6 months has been building up to, if not that specific match, at the very least Bryan's big moment of overcoming the authority. That would be massively tainted if he failed to beat the figurehead but had a higher authority give him a go anyway.

Its just the sceptic in me more than anything else. I can see it going one of two ways, that either HHH wins through shennanigans and the decision is changed by Vince as we mentioned or Bryan beats him with a roll up then gets a pasting post-match. I hope its the second scenario, but I just think they'll go with the first

After that segment with the Shield and Kane, I immediately was thinking Reigns vs Kane. But it just HAS to be a Shield Triple Threat doesn't it? It screams money to me. Maybe Kane books the Triple Threat anyway, but puts a "No.1 Contender for the WWE title" stip on, giving them something to fight for even as a united group.

• Paid Members
What makes you say that? It's what the last 6 months has been building up to, if not that specific match, at the very least Bryan's big moment of overcoming the authority. That would be massively tainted if he failed to beat the figurehead but had a higher authority give him a go anyway. .

Hi. I took my ballbag and emptied it over 6 womens chins. The yoghurt substance was uber stifling and gave your ma titty rash but i got her gaping vulva cream anyway.

I bet fit Sam has lats that match his foam tit if he'd Hit the Hut today. Hey yo, the toe at the end of a fibula. Heeee .What? Oi!

There's an anagram of that right there.

• Paid Members
or Bryan beats him with a roll up then gets a pasting post-match. I hope its the second scenario, but I just think they'll go with the first

This was my first thought. As Bryan is about to celebrate Triple H takes him out with the sledgehammer, injuring him badly before the main event, even maybe making him a doubt for the title match, but he eventually struggles out and wins against the odds. This then means he's an even bigger underdog going into the main event, AND they can save the huge 'YES' moment with the whole of the Superdome for the title win itself rather than the win over Triple H. I imagine it could be a bit diluted the second time round.

What makes you say that? It's what the last 6 months has been building up to, if not that specific match, at the very least Bryan's big moment of overcoming the authority. That would be massively tainted if he failed to beat the figurehead but had a higher authority give him a go anyway. .

Hi. I took my ballbag and emptied it over 6 womens chins. The yoghurt substance was uber stifling and gave your ma titty rash but i got her gaping vulva cream anyway.

I bet fit Sam has lats that match his foam tit if he'd Hit the Hut today. Hey yo, the toe at the end of a fibula. Heeee .What? Oi!

There's an anagram of that right there.

Come again?