The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
Like Undertaker/Kane, I'm sure they'll play that up when it suits them. The Wyatt's have always had that about them, but they've really went crazy with it during the past couple of months. It's good, though. Makes them different and you've got a ready-made feud with The Undertaker, whenever they fancy it.

Was very evident when the lights went off for the attack on Cena. If they're not supernatural - in the grand scheme of Sports Entertainment, that is - then who's controlling the lights?

What a future this man, Bray Wyatt, has if he plays his cards right.

Surely then Bray Wyatt has to win or lose by DQ otherwise a lose would kill him while he's strong. They should build him as the unbeatable like they did at the Rumble.

This dipshit referee should be raped in the shower for getting Bray Wyatt in his Scooby Doo mark out picture.

scoobydoo.jpg

Is that Tim White?

(I haven't watched Raw yet) Surely Cole and JBL were wanking over Bray Wyatts Twitter anyway on Raw so it doesn't really matter anymore, but I see where you are coming from.

Like Undertaker/Kane, I'm sure they'll play that up when it suits them. The Wyatt's have always had that about them, but they've really went crazy with it during the past couple of months. It's good, though. Makes them different and you've got a ready-made feud with The Undertaker, whenever they fancy it.

Was very evident when the lights went off for the attack on Cena. If they're not supernatural - in the grand scheme of Sports Entertainment, that is - then who's controlling the lights?

What a future this man, Bray Wyatt, has if he plays his cards right.

I don't think he's being presented as a full on supernatural more just a master of mind games and horror. It's been quite subtle by a WWE standards and I'm not sure we're meant to think about things like who turns the lights off, maybe he was paying the guy off in that Scooby Doo picture. That's kinda what's so great about him, he's a monster but a human monster. Give it time though and he'll be shooting fireballs out of his beard and sacrificing divas.

I've not been too impressed with the buildup for Cena vs Wyatt. It's muddled. Cena was doing the "to be the man, you gotta beat the man, noob" thing, which is all well and good but didn't really apply to Bray Wyatt's character. Then you've got Wyatt saying he doesn't care if he wins, and talking like he's got photos of Cena bumming kids. If the idea is that Cena winning protects his legacy and losing destroys it, they've not sold it well to me.

Undertaker and Lesnar have both been crap. Heyman's been good, though.

Just mates with the production people, I think. Didn't they say this about Undertaker at one point in the attitude era, when they were doing the "you're just a mark for yourself, Mark" gimmick?

As I was watching this tired, I had an odd vision of Lesnar opening the casket only to find himself in it. That could actually be pulled off if it were a backstage bit.

I'm sure they've done that with someone else before but i'm drawing a blank on who.

As I was watching this tired, I had an odd vision of Lesnar opening the casket only to find himself in it. That could actually be pulled off if it were a backstage bit.

Sure that was done during the Nash/Taker feud back in the day. I thought it was good TBH.

• Paid Members

Didn't they do something similar during Taker's feud with Diesel? I remember being proper fascinated by that as a kid, unable to figure out how they pulled it off, completely oblivious to the idea that they could just shoot the close up of him in the coffin at a later date before cutting it in. I was utterly convinced that Diesel must have had a twin brother.

I'm sure they've done that with someone else before but i'm drawing a blank on who.

They did it during the Taker/Orton feud in 05.

Edited by ratedrpoed