Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

"You dont know hurting until you caught crabs from Bob Seger's ex girlfriend!" - Cant stop laughing

James Storm raps better than Mo

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

Swing daddy be making that wedge. Love it!

Jake Something has huge potential. Impact Wrestling is the brand to watch.

Your good mate Dixie will be pleased to hear this.

Posted

I still can't get over that it's Johnny Swinger. The wheel turns slowly for some, but it turns. Well done to him, he's cracking in this character. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Midlife crisis RVD too. Bring him back.

Definitely. 

And as I said before, he should just go full-on '99 Randy Savage. I'm talking backrakes, feather boas, weightlifting belts and a whole entourage of women.

Fuck a Five-Star Frog Splash. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...