• Paid Members

Of course they can have a match where a bunch of people have to get pinned to lose but one and only one person will up not winning, not getting pinned but still losing. This is still the same company that booked Tara to lose the women’s title after a match in which she was one of the winners (fucking lockbox challenge).

• Paid Members

Looks like the recent cold snap reached as far as hell...

According to PwInsider: https://www.pwinsider.com/article/143943/new-japan-stars-heading-to-impact-wrestling-full-details.html?p=1

"The surprise announcement is not a by-product of the recent AEW-New Japan collaboration that saw KENTA debut for AEW Dynamite earlier this month.  Impact actually already had a deal with NJPW agreed upon before the AEW agreement.  There were initially plans for Finlay and Robinson to debut at the last set of Impact TV tapings in Nashville but a scheduling issue led to the debut being pushed back.

"PWInsider.com is told that tonight's announcement was the result of a lot of work (described by one source as being "many, many months") to repair the frayed relationship between the company.  We are also told that The Good Brothers being signed to Impact and NJPW having great interest in using them was a huge factor in helping to mend the bridges between the companies and that FinJuice is the first step in what is hoped to be a much larger relationship."

Edited by garynysmon

Finlay has for a long time been one of 'my boys'. There's just something I love about him. I don't know whether it's because he looks like he's genuinely having fun or because until he came back last year he was a proper pudgy little fucker, but I've always rooted for him.

Robinson's a decent promo but as bland as they come in the ring. He's coasted on being exotic Gaijin eye candy in Japan for years. 

• Paid Members
On 2/11/2021 at 3:16 PM, d-d-d-dAz said:

What consistently amazes me is the amount of talent they have that have better looks than most of the AEW roster... and most of the WWE roster, to be honest.

In every segment in this week I think there was someone who just looked the bollocks.

Josh Alexander, Joe Doering, Black Taurus and Moose all stood out to me as people I’m not hugely familiar with, in the grand scheme of things, but looked like they could be legit main eventers.

Fair play, Jake Something's also a big lad isn't he?

tenor.gif?itemid=20363826

Not sure what to make of the Sami Guevara stuff but not the worst thing in the world not to have any AEW lads at this set of tapings though. By keeping it to one set of outside talent per taping it ensures the Impact guys and gals don't get lost in the mix as was the fear at one point. I'm more than happy for this kind of arrangement to carry on for as long as they like.

I've never seen a single David Finlay or Juice Robinson match in my life so this week should be interesting at least.

Also, I don't care how fucked his knees are, get the Great Muta back on my TV.

Edited by garynysmon