1 minute ago, PowerButchi said:

Yeah, Doering is the man. What a look! His work's been hard hitting too.

I love it. The cowboy hat with Austin Hall boots and fur coat is a hell of a throwback without being too cutesy. Looks like he just walked off the set of a Mid-Atlantic taping circa 1986 and it really suits him. 

I'll have to check out some of his matches. 

• Paid Members

He's a big old solid southern wrassler.  Striker makes a Stan Hansen comparison, and it's not uneasonable. I like him. I also really like Josh Alexander, and don't even get me started on how impressive Moose is. He just carries himself on a whole different level.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

It is a bit "repurposed school uniform for a job interview", but  the intention and the way he carries himself and speaks in that really slow, deliberate way sets him apart from everybody else. When the seven of them were in the ring at the end of that first segment on this week's show, he was the only one that looked even remotely like a star.

• Paid Members

Mad how Swinger was never over or even remotely interesting in WCW, ECW, TNA or showed any promise in WWE. Yet in 2021, he's developed this character that has blown away the previous 25 years work he put in. Has anyone ever done that before? Shit for decades and suddenly really interesting.

From their Facebook. Good news for UK fans:

BREAKING: From this coming Wednesday, weekly episodes of IMPACT! will be available to stream on Facebook and YouTube in the UK and Ireland, within hours of the American broadcast! 

This is the new way to watch the UK premiere of IMPACT Wrestling's flagship weekly show. There will be an encore presentation on 5Star.

More to follow! #IMPACTUK

• Paid Members

There is some Impact programming listed on BoxNation (Sky 427) this coming week, is that new? Synopsis for Friday night at 7:25pm notes "action from the latest episode of the weekly show".

That channel comes under the Premier Sports umbrella now, as does FreeSports I think, although I still get it on some kind of grandfather clause from when it was under the BT Sport package.