Moose has to win. It's as simple as that. They actually have something with him. He may wear really cheap suits, Boy George's ear rings and have a silly voice, but he oozes star power and the company needs to be built around him immediately. Rich Swann is fine, whatever, but he's not a world champion and he's holding Impact back.

The only solution other than that, is Kenny directly screwing Moose so that he can face Rich Swann. So, then you essentially a book a three way feud heading into Rebellion, but with Moose not in the match.

That said, I'd rather Moose just won and was screwed to high heaven at Rebellion, leading him on a bloody rampage on Wednesday night.

At some point, the best of Impact has to make it across to Dynamite. The only representatives of Impact shouldn't be The Good Bro's.

It was a solid show this week all told. The women's division doesn't do a great deal for me with Impact, and I think the last few weeks have been too heavily Women centric for me to really invest in. That said, I thought the Storm/Sabin tag match was pretty good, even if Shera is fucking terrible.

Storm/Sabin/Something vs VBD is a feud I can get into.

Sami Callihan is annoying and has a silly voice, but i'm actually quite into this little story he's got going with Trey Miguel,.

Ace Austin and Chris Bey had a good match.

Yeah, good show. Now they need to focus on protecting Moose as much as humanly possible.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Impact are making a bold move, they’ve announced their next Impact+ event will be Hardcore Justice, taking place on the same day as Wrestlemania night 1, April 10th

They know they have a niche audience who tend to just not watch WWE these days in most cases, and I'll be honest a 2 and a half hour Impact PPV with people like Moose, Violent By Design, Tre and a few others sounds like an easier watch than 4 hours of WWE piping in crowd noise.

7 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

They know they have a niche audience who tend to just not watch WWE these days in most cases, and I'll be honest a 2 and a half hour Impact PPV with people like Moose, Violent By Design, Tre and a few others sounds like an easier watch than 4 hours of WWE piping in crowd noise.

There won’t be much if any noise piping at Mania as there’ll be at least 30-40k both nights

• Paid Members

This week's episode was entertaining again. Striker and D'Lo are getting better on commentary. It just tends to make sense, and everybody works within themselves, if that makes sense? There's never a feeling of anybody trying to do something over the top. The main event told a really good story, presumably there'll be a match between Callihan and Trey Miguel at Hardcore Justice. I still need more Josh Alexander and Moose in my life. 

• Paid Members

Don't know about everyone else, but while the lack of crowd was pretty novel for a while, I feel its starting to hurt the show now.

It felt especially apparent for the Kenny Omega segment, which would have felt much bigger in front of a live audience. Hard to make anything seem special in a studio setting.

Edited by garynysmon

The news is great move for me as it means I can watch that weeks episode on a Friday night with a nice beer and enjoy without the prolonged period of avoiding spoilers till the end of the week. I'm too busy for watching the Tuesday night showing the next day on Wednesday.