Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Syl said:

Get yourself a match-used rat trap signed by the Swingman, daddy...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384071834657

The mizark that buys it will think it's the only one but the trick is I bought a whole box of these rat traps down at the local home depot daddy. The swingman is gonna make a lot of kis-ash here of the back of this.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm really tempted to stick my fiver a month down for Impact Plus. I don't mind AEW, but Impact has probably been the show that's been most consistently watchable since I started watching wrestling again this year. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm really tempted to stick my fiver a month down for Impact Plus. I don't mind AEW, but Impact has probably been the show that's been most consistently watchable since I started watching wrestling again this year. 

The Fite version is more stable than Impact Plus itself, from my experience.

  • Paid Members
Posted

@garynysmon

Is that the one that's tree fiddy a month? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

@garynysmon

Is that the one that's tree fiddy a month? 

The very one. But I've just now received an email from Fite stating that Impact Plus will only be available via Impact Plus from April 21. So sorry, my timing is impeccable!

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

No problem. It'll probably be the end of the month before I do anything like that anyway. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

The PPV seemed to be creeping up without seeming like such a big deal, but fair play, its a good way of making it feel special and ‘big time’ (considering it’ll be in an empty studio).

From the little I’ve heard of him, not being an NXT viewer, I like Mauro Ranallo and enjoyed his commentary for the Tyson/Roy Jones JR fight.

Its a way to get people talking and, hey, its one match. Hardly enough time to grate on me even if he is as annoying as some say he is.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I enjoyed Mauro on the last Bellator show, and he has been great in the past, it just seemed to be towards the end of his NXT run that his worst tendencies were indulged, which makes me think that was encouraged, or that he had someone screaming in his ear constantly. I'm prepared to withhold judgement on what he brings to the table here.

Posted

Always felt bad for him for his stuff linked to his health as its very relatable and quite open for someone in this work. 

He's still the Joey Styles of modern announcers though. A niche fanbase and then the lads got him. 

Posted

Where do yous watch Impact these days? I’ve just tried to watch through the impact website and it just constantly buffers and skips, is there any other platforms to watch it on?

Saw something about YouTube but can’t see an episode on there

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Doog said:

Where do yous watch Impact these days? I’ve just tried to watch through the impact website and it just constantly buffers and skips, is there any other platforms to watch it on?

Saw something about YouTube but can’t see an episode on there

The Impact Plus app has been Ok for me so far (do one @tiger_rick).

Its free if all you want to do is watch Impact, but like the WWE Network most (but not all) of the archive is behind a paywall.

Edited by garynysmon
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...