• Paid Members

Another decent episode. I can't help but feel like they're setting up Moose as the one to challenge Omega at Slammiversary, especially given who he looks to be up against in that 6 pack challenge at Dark Territory (assuming he beats James Storm, obviously). Unless they're popping Rich Swann in there as well. 

I really like Josh Alexander. I'm glad he's the X Division champion.

Will we get Taylor Wilde & Tenille Dashwood against Kimber Lee and Susan at some point? 

• Paid Members

Not a bad episode. 6 way at Under Siege looks like it could be interesting. Some interesting feuds getting started as well going forward. 

• Paid Members
On 5/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, The King Of Swing said:

Was going to go an Impact binge yesterday only to find out that Impact Plus is no longer available on Fite😢

Looking at the reviews on the play store it appears their app is total shit.

I watch it all through their website. The app is dreadful. 

This go home for Under Siege was good. Havoc Vs Rosemary was alright.

Kenny & the Good Brothers Vs FinJuice & Eddie could be a good match. 

That X-Division 6 way had some crazy high spots in it. El Phantasmo is good. I look forward to seeing him against my boy Josh. It was nice to hear Petey Williams using the old Team Canada version of O Canada. 

That number one contender's match could be fun. A lot of moving parts. 

I lost my mind at the tease of Joe in the Slammiversary trailer. 

Sami Callihan getting the win in the tagvv', but Moose being in the shot was a nice visual. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I lost my mind at the tease of Joe in the Slammiversary trailer. 

They teased Miro after the last batch of WWE releases. I wouldn’t get my hopes up. The chances of Impact signing Joe are very, very small.

• Paid Members

Oh of course, but he wouldn't get lost in the shuffle in Impact,

• Paid Members

It's dreadful on my tablet. I just stick it on through the website. Josh Alexander Vs El Phantasmo was a great match at Under Siege. I had a huge smile on my face throughout. I don't know who their finish guy is, but they do exciting finishing sequences. 

• Moderators

So, I'm all in for Moose beating Omega and that won't happen unfortunately, although Moose has signed a new contract. I'm also loving Sami Calihan twatting Omega and the good brothers too. 

Sami Calihan has been great in Impact for 3 years now, and was great in Ring of Honor prior to going to NXT and having a mare there. And everything people say about Sami is "huh huh he's shit" from people who've barely watched him in his career. At the start of the invasion thing, go back a couple of pages and there is a bunch of "uh Sami callihan". And all those people are dog shit. 

I hope Sami replaces Moose at the PPV as I want Moose to win the title at Slammiversary.

Omega will probably just vacate it and we'll find out online though in true impact style. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• PowerButchi changed the title to Impact wrestling is the best. Whoda thunk it.
  • Paid Members

It's too soon for Moose to be wrestling Omega, like it's too soon for Hangman to be wrestling him. In AEW. I would absolutely have Moose be the one to bring the Impact/TNA titles home though. Every time I've seen him on an episode of Impact they've made him feel like such a superstar. If he had ended up going to WWE I just worry that he would have ended up lost in the shuffle. 

The Taylor Wilde/Tenille Dashwood angle is an old one, but it's being done well. Presumably there's some 8 woman tag match coming at Against All Odds. 

Kojima in Impact after Yuji Nagata was on Dynamite the other week? That could be interesting. 

Petey Williams Vs VSK was good. 

Pencil me in as not getting Sami Callihan initially. I'm not a fan of his character, but he certainly knows what he's doing in the ring. He'd be a good choice to wrestle Omega at the moment if he's not dropping the belt anytime soon, but it'd be odd seeing a heel vs heel match as I can't see him working as a babyface. I wonder whether he'll get put into the match to take the fall and protect Moose. 

Swinger calling Crazzy Steve "Zodiac" was funny. The story to the Jordynne Grace Rachel Ellering match was good. 

I get my hoss team of Rhyno and Doering. I wonder whether there'll be a Freebird rule, but why would you need it? 

That little "yes!" during the Slammiversary teaser was fun. I wonder whether any of the "names" that were released will turn up. I'm obviously still holding out for Joe, but let's just see what happens I guess. It's some great promoting.