2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I like Dreamer more than most, but after D'Amore said that they'd have an Anthem representative on the show "for the first time ever", I expected something more than the guy who's on the show every week.

The angle was clunky too, there was just no believability to the idea that it was D'Amore getting fired and that it was a surprise to Callis. Anyone watching would have known Tommy was talking about Don, and Scott just isn't a convincing enough actor to pull off his part. Don was great, though.

I was creased when Don said to Dreamer about giving Dlo Brown his jacket back. 

• Paid Members

Watched impact for the first time in years yesterday.

Tommy Dreamer has a man-bun.

Fuck that for a lark, I’ll leave it a few more years.

• Paid Members

I suspect Tommy Dreamer isn't going to have to go because his home planet needs him. Wait until he's lining up alongside Sami & Moose against Kenny Omega & the Good Brothers next week. 

Doering is a hoss, but they don't book him to be anywhere near as big a star as they do Moose. Sabin will make him look pretty amazing at Slammiversary. 

I'm trying to figure out whether we'll get Jordynne Grace Vs Rachael Ellering or Jordynne & Rachael Vs Tenille & Kaleb with a K. I didn't know he was Kris Statlander's boyfriend. 

I'm still hoping we get TenKoji Vs Violent By Design, although I hear Davey Richards is wrestling again, so maybe we'll get an American Wolves reunion. 

After watching this week's Impact Wrestling I don't think Susan gets enough credit for the act that she manages to pull off. 

Riggs has managed to create three completely different personalities in Su Yung, Suzie and Susan. 

Such a gem to watch on TV each and every week. Will we ever see a return of Susie or The Undead Bride? I'd like to see it. 

I started to get back into impact, I like that not a lot of guys look the same which is always a plus for me. Who do people think they'll bring in from the releases. 

23 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

After watching this week's Impact Wrestling I don't think Susan gets enough credit for the act that she manages to pull off. 

Riggs has managed to create three completely different personalities in Su Yung, Suzie and Susan. 

Such a gem to watch on TV each and every week. Will we ever see a return of Susie or The Undead Bride? I'd like to see it. 

I have been thinking this for a while actually, she does amazing character work and seems to switch them very seamlessly she is definitely and interesting watch each week. 

• Paid Members

I like how she acts when Scott D'Amore or anybody called her Su or Suzie. It's always going to be bubbling underneath the surface. I wonder whether she's going to snap at some point and end up wrestling Deonna Purazzo at Slammiversary. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I like how she acts when Scott D'Amore or anybody called her Su or Suzie. It's always going to be bubbling underneath the surface. I wonder whether she's going to snap at some point and end up wrestling Deonna Purazzo at Slammiversary. 

I do like the sound of that, after the split from Deonna and the way that she was treated recently on impact that Su Young returns to fight Deonna.

Deonna is someone's work who i have thoroughly enjoyed through lockdown too, whenever shes competing i really enjoy her string technical and scientific style and feel that she is a good fit with the womens belt going forward, i would love for some cross over matches with her and britt or her and thunder rosa, never know maybe one day

• Paid Members

I'm really tempted to reeatch it all from the start, but I know some of it is the worst stuff ever, especially when Russo and/or Ferrara are involved, and I don't think I'd be able to. 

Interesting - has anyone used Pluto TV before and have any idea how to access the TNA content on there? I’ve got Pluto TV on my TV but can’t find it anywhere and there doesn’t appear to be a search function.