throughout the lockdown i have been watching impact and tend to find it as the best wrestling how for a while now, at first i think it was just something to watch but i do tend to find myself now eagerly awaiting the weekly show and the specials/ppvs/supercards. 

I was another who didnt really get Calahan when i started watching impact again but over the last few months he really has grown on me, moose has taken such great strides and improvements since i first saw him back in ROH and i would love to see him take the belt off Omega, however i am slightly concerned about his contract and him showing up in NXT so get the feeling he probably wont beat Omega. 

Throughout everything i honestly cant believe its 2021 and i look forward to seeing Johnny Swingers segments the most in wrestling, this guy has reinvented himself to become must watch TV is amazing. 

Josh Alexander as X champ is amazing and i think he so underrated, as part of the north i always enjoyed is work, it will be interesting to see how far he can make it as a singles star and run. 

• Moderators
On 5/24/2021 at 9:00 AM, Vegeta said:

throughout the lockdown i have been watching impact and tend to find it as the best wrestling how for a while now, at first i think it was just something to watch but i do tend to find myself now eagerly awaiting the weekly show and the specials/ppvs/supercards. 

I was another who didnt really get Calahan when i started watching impact again but over the last few months he really has grown on me, moose has taken such great strides and improvements since i first saw him back in ROH and i would love to see him take the belt off Omega, however i am slightly concerned about his contract and him showing up in NXT so get the feeling he probably wont beat Omega. 

Throughout everything i honestly cant believe its 2021 and i look forward to seeing Johnny Swingers segments the most in wrestling, this guy has reinvented himself to become must watch TV is amazing. 

Josh Alexander as X champ is amazing and i think he so underrated, as part of the north i always enjoyed is work, it will be interesting to see how far he can make it as a singles star and run. 

Moose was meant to sign for WWE before he joined impact, he's got a record for domestic violence which is why he's there. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in AEW though 

14 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

TNA are back to normal now too. So no.

Quite right, there will be no fans at TNA as it stopped existing about 4 or 5 years ago. You like to bake, so I'm amazed your favourite apples aren't even low hanging, but ones you've found on the ground. Nowt worse than a lazy one. At least have a semi lob. 

Honestly Rick, it's good gravy these days, is Impact. Ignore Tommy Dreamer appearing in every angle as he's one of the bookers. It's the tightest and best wrestling show on TV. 

Also, Satoshi Kojima turns up next week. Splendid! Greatest women's division in the world too. 

On top of that, JOE FUCKING DOERING

Edited by PowerButchi

6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

On top of that, JOE FUCKING DOERING

I have been a fan of him since joining violent by design, I'm interested to see where they go with it, I feel like they put together a nice faction there 

• Paid Members

That's going to be a very violent spectacle.  Does this mean we get Rhino & Deaner defending the tag titles, Freebird style? 

Really nice interview with Josh Alexander here. 

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/josh-alexander-on-being-x-division-champion-who-he-wants-impact-wrestling-to-sign-from-released-wwe-talent/amp/

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

Josh Mathews is back while Striker is "on assignment". He sounds so much more enthusiastic and natural. He and D'Lo had some good banter as well. 

The Good Brothers wearing completely different gear in the backstage segment after they were in the ring looked stupid. I don't know whether it was a mistake or just them trying to be clever and break the 4th wall. 

Callis walking around calling himself EVO after it was announced this week that he's only an on screen performer was amusing. 

Tag match opener was good. I hope we get Josh Vs Petey Williams at some point. Josh Vs TJP in a 60 minute iron man will be pretty special. 

Morrissey's interview was an interesting one. Swann will make him look like a million dollars bumping his arse off for him at Against All Odds. 

Knockouts tag was a bit hectic. Do we get Fire & Flava Vs Kimber & Susan while we also have Deonna Vs Rosemary for the Knockouts title? Are they slow burning a Jordynne Grace heel turn? 

Kojima Vs Doering will be a heck of a match. 

Good to see Hernandes in the ring again. Swinger was fun. Do we get Decay Vs Violent By Design at Against All Odds? 

Next week's BTI & Impact look like they'll be decent. 

It's still interesting to see how Sami Callihan will factor into Against All Odds. I guess he could get involved to cost Moose the match so he looks strong in defeat. Do we get it turned into a triple threat so Sami can take the fall. I still think Moose will be the one to take the title from Omega, unless one of the recent WWE releases is coming in. Joe Vs Omega at Slammiversary? I'm still holding out for him coming in because Scott D'Amore has something to prove with him. 

Confirmed limited attendance for Slammiversary. Great news. Been the one thing missing for me lately.

IMPACT Wrestling will allow a limited number fans to attend the Slammiversary pay-per-view live, in-person at Skyway Studios in Nashville, Tennessee, on Saturday, July 17.

Slammiversary tickets will go on-sale this Friday, June 4, starting at 10am ET, at http://impac.tw/slammtix

Due to the limited number of tickets that will be available, ALL tickets will be part of IMPACT’s new Super Premium VIP Ticket Plan. Every seat is on the arena floor, ringside and comes with a bundle of perks that have never been offered in wrestling history.

https://impactwrestling.com/2021/06/03/impact-wrestling-welcomes-back-fans-at-slammiversary/

9 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Confirmed limited attendance for Slammiversary. Great news. Been the one thing missing for me lately.

Booked my ticket this morning. Should be fun even though I'm not a regular viewer but I do keep up. Seeing Kenny wrestle and a few possible debuts with less than 100 people there, should be a good time.