• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

On top of that, JOE FUCKING DOERING

I have been a fan of him since joining violent by design, I'm interested to see where they go with it, I feel like they put together a nice faction there 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Away with your negative vibes!

"LOLTNA" 

Us real champions are all winning jackpots at Swingers Palace. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

That's going to be a very violent spectacle.  Does this mean we get Rhino & Deaner defending the tag titles, Freebird style? 

Really nice interview with Josh Alexander here. 

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/josh-alexander-on-being-x-division-champion-who-he-wants-impact-wrestling-to-sign-from-released-wwe-talent/amp/

Edited by jazzygeofferz
  • Paid Members

Josh Mathews is back while Striker is "on assignment". He sounds so much more enthusiastic and natural. He and D'Lo had some good banter as well. 

The Good Brothers wearing completely different gear in the backstage segment after they were in the ring looked stupid. I don't know whether it was a mistake or just them trying to be clever and break the 4th wall. 

Callis walking around calling himself EVO after it was announced this week that he's only an on screen performer was amusing. 

Tag match opener was good. I hope we get Josh Vs Petey Williams at some point. Josh Vs TJP in a 60 minute iron man will be pretty special. 

Morrissey's interview was an interesting one. Swann will make him look like a million dollars bumping his arse off for him at Against All Odds. 

Knockouts tag was a bit hectic. Do we get Fire & Flava Vs Kimber & Susan while we also have Deonna Vs Rosemary for the Knockouts title? Are they slow burning a Jordynne Grace heel turn? 

Kojima Vs Doering will be a heck of a match. 

Good to see Hernandes in the ring again. Swinger was fun. Do we get Decay Vs Violent By Design at Against All Odds? 

Next week's BTI & Impact look like they'll be decent. 

It's still interesting to see how Sami Callihan will factor into Against All Odds. I guess he could get involved to cost Moose the match so he looks strong in defeat. Do we get it turned into a triple threat so Sami can take the fall. I still think Moose will be the one to take the title from Omega, unless one of the recent WWE releases is coming in. Joe Vs Omega at Slammiversary? I'm still holding out for him coming in because Scott D'Amore has something to prove with him. 

Confirmed limited attendance for Slammiversary. Great news. Been the one thing missing for me lately.

IMPACT Wrestling will allow a limited number fans to attend the Slammiversary pay-per-view live, in-person at Skyway Studios in Nashville, Tennessee, on Saturday, July 17.

Slammiversary tickets will go on-sale this Friday, June 4, starting at 10am ET, at http://impac.tw/slammtix

Due to the limited number of tickets that will be available, ALL tickets will be part of IMPACT’s new Super Premium VIP Ticket Plan. Every seat is on the arena floor, ringside and comes with a bundle of perks that have never been offered in wrestling history.

https://impactwrestling.com/2021/06/03/impact-wrestling-welcomes-back-fans-at-slammiversary/

9 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Confirmed limited attendance for Slammiversary. Great news. Been the one thing missing for me lately.

Booked my ticket this morning. Should be fun even though I'm not a regular viewer but I do keep up. Seeing Kenny wrestle and a few possible debuts with less than 100 people there, should be a good time.

Josh Alexander Vs TJP in the Iron Man Match was incredible. Worth a watch. The bulk of the match is on Before The Impact on YouTube then the final moments roll over onto the main Impact Wrestling broadcast.

1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

Josh Alexander Vs TJP in the Iron Man Match was incredible. Worth a watch. The bulk of the match is on Before The Impact on YouTube then the final moments roll over onto the main Impact Wrestling broadcast

I thought it was great. Loved the ending. Definitely recommended:

https://youtu.be/sZfv1Ss6hB0

• Paid Members

That was a bloody hell of an iron man match, and what a way to start Impact. Alexander declaring himself top dog while Kenny has the Impact Title was a heck of a claim as well. 

Something Vs Rohit was a decent match. 

W Morrissey is being presented as a beast. That beat down he put on Rich Swann, and then shrugging off the chair shot? Monster. It's simultaneously amusing and annoying hearing everybody say "you can't teach that" when they talk to/about him. 

I wonder whether Tenille will get put with the team formerly known as the Iiconics as some kind of Beautiful People for the modern age. 

Steve Maclin? Is he any good? 

That knockouts tag title match could be an interesting. 

I'm looking forward to Kojima Vs Doering. 

Hopefully Tony Khan isn't too dopey next week. Triple threat will be a good way of protecting Moose or Kenny depending on whether they're going to have a title change or retention. 

Next week's impact looks decent as well. 

The iron match was brilliant. I really am enjoying Josh Alexander's work at the minute and think he makes a brilliant X division champion.

Rohit has been improving lately aswell, at first I couldn't stand him and didn't see much in him but as soon as he won the X title a little while back he's been impressing me More and more each week, him and Jake something had a good match I thought. 

I'm really interested to see how against all odds will play out they have built it up really well and I'm hoping they won't disappoint.

Also sign me up for some of the impact wrestling trading cards 

• Paid Members

Against All Odds looks like it's going to be a decent show. Under Siege was good They're doing a great job of just booking reasonably simple, coherent storylines to give their roster reasons to get in the ring and have good matches. Nothing ever feels overly convoluted. I really hope they pick up some names from the recent releases. I might try and find a stream of Slammiversary, assuming it happens on a Saturday night just to see who does turn up. I'm hoping for Samoa Joe, but I don't think it'd hapen unless Scott D'Amore can convince him that he has serious unfinished business there. They almost built the company around him before Hogan & Bischoff came in and ruined it, and he's the kind of guy they could do it for again. Have him wrestle part time and use him as a trainer. Matches against the likes of TJP, Josh Alexander, Moose, Joe Doering. There are options for him there.Yes, there are more options (and money in AEW), but he was made in TNA (and Ring Of Honor).

• IANdrewDiceClay changed the title to Impact wrestling thread - It's a Don West tribute thread now!