Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 6/30/2021 at 6:41 PM, craigd23 said:

Lockdown 2006 is on at 7:35 tonight 

Is that the one where babyface Sabu tries to stab Samoa Joe?

  • Paid Members
Posted

How long ago was this week's impact taped? Omega was clean shaven "one night" after he was rocking his muttonstache on Dynamite. 

Moose still feels like the biggest deal on the roster and a guy they should be building the company around. 

Still some nice angles being built towards Slammiversary. Kimber Lee trying to get Susan to channel Su Young while she has no idea who she's talking about is interesting. Presumably it means Su Young Vs Deonna Purazzo at Slammiversary. 

I'm still half expecting a Jordynne Grace heel turn? 

Looks like we get an eight man tag either next week or on the go home show to set up for Ultimate X. 

Posted
5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

How long ago was this week's impact taped? Omega was clean shaven "one night" after he was rocking his muttonstache on Dynamite. 

Moose still feels like the biggest deal on the roster and a guy they should be building the company around. 

Still some nice angles being built towards Slammiversary. Kimber Lee trying to get Susan to channel Su Young while she has no idea who she's talking about is interesting. Presumably it means Su Young Vs Deonna Purazzo at Slammiversary. 

I'm still half expecting a Jordynne Grace heel turn? 

Looks like we get an eight man tag either next week or on the go home show to set up for Ultimate X. 

I just finished watching it and my first thought was how long ago it was filmed with omegas HHH handlebars 

I would like to see su young make a return and it was nice the way Susan was confused to who su young was, hopefully it does pan out as su young v deonna 

I thought that grace was gonna level out jazz if I'm honest, I was surprised when it was just the hug and that was it 

I am looking forward to ultimate X, I want Alexander to keep the title, but I got a bad feeling they are going to put it on someone random just so they can make it seem like a big time title change, I feel that Alexander still has a lot to give the X division going forward and I think there's some classic matches there that Alexander could give us going forward.

A part of me would also like havoc and rosemary to have the knockout tag titles even if they lose them quickly I just wanna see them win it.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
27 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

I just finished watching it and my first thought was how long ago it was filmed with omegas HHH handlebars 

I would like to see su young make a return and it was nice the way Susan was confused to who su young was, hopefully it does pan out as su young v deonna 

I thought that grace was gonna level out jazz if I'm honest, I was surprised when it was just the hug and that was it 

I am looking forward to ultimate X, I want Alexander to keep the title, but I got a bad feeling they are going to put it on someone random just so they can make it seem like a big time title change, I feel that Alexander still has a lot to give the X division going forward and I think there's some classic matches there that Alexander could give us going forward.

A part of me would also like havoc and rosemary to have the knockout tag titles even if they lose them quickly I just wanna see them win it.

 

If they're taking the X title off Josh so they can send him after Kenny for the top belt I'm all in favour of it, but it'd be good if he kept the X title and just kept putting on clinics with the other guys around him. 

Posted

I've got Destination X 2012 on in the background and I forgot they had Scorpio Sky on the roster and named him Mason Andrews?! That's a sub-nxt/fcw name change from back in the day.

Jigsaw is also in his jigsaw puzzle attire but he's now Rubix..

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I've been listening to a lot of Bryan & Vinnie reviewing old TNA shows on YouTube (ripped from their podcast). You forget just how grim it was sometimes. 

This week's episode was good, as it tends to be. Rumour is that Chelsea Green is Deonna's mystery Slammiversary opponent, possibly as Laurel Van Ness. The card is looking alright. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Posted

Impact Wrestling this week was fantastic. Don with the stooges on the set up. I hope Sammi brings it home for the team. 

Although somehow I can see Moose doing something to cost Sammi the title and it ends up being Omega VS Moose at Bound For Glory. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't think Kenny going to lose to anybody until after he drops the AEW belt to Page. Bound For Glory would be a good call, either to Moose or Josh Alexander? If imagine it'll be Elite nonsense at Slammiversary. 

Posted
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I don't think Kenny going to lose to anybody until after he drops the AEW belt to Page. Bound For Glory would be a good call, either to Moose or Josh Alexander? If imagine it'll be Elite nonsense at Slammiversary. 

Agreed I've thought all along that aew wouldn't want their champion losing a belt while he is still their champion, I would love for Sammy to being it back but don't think he's the man for it, I still believe it will be moose who eventually beats him for it.

I think Deonnas opponent will be Laurel Van Ness. But I am very curious to who else they have signed too. I love how firing day for WWE becomes hiring day 90 days later for Impact, to be fair though I think that was also a similar theme back in the old TNA asylum days too.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's a shame Impact is taped as they could have had some great teases of incoming talent on the go home impact to try and sell the PPV. 

Posted
57 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It's a shame Impact is taped as they could have had some great teases of incoming talent on the go home impact to try and sell the PPV. 

They could easily film a teaser now and fit it in surely? 

Posted

Only see the title being switched if it’s caused by a AEW led distraction to further one of their stories 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...