Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The main event was to be a fatal five way. Three out of the five people in the match are on the list. 

The only two who aren't are Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards. 

I see this as a massive chance to put the strap on Ace. 

Have him win the title but you have Trey from The Rascals come out to cost Austin the title but by accident hit Edwards allowing Ace to pick up the belt. 

You can play it the weeks after the PPV of who knocked Trey out and small bits of the puzzle come together to finding out it was Austin all along who jumped him.

Both were meant to meet in the finals of number one contenders title tournament. Take a chance on these new generation youngsters to be your main event of the brand. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
13 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

The main event was to be a fatal five way. Three out of the five people in the match are on the list. 

The only two who aren't are Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards. 

I see this as a massive chance to put the strap on Ace. 

Have him win the title but you have Trey from The Rascals come out to cost Austin the title but by accident hit Edwards allowing Ace to pick up the belt. 

You can play it the weeks after the PPV of who knocked Trey out and small bits of the puzzle come together to finding out it was Austin all along who jumped him.

Both were meant to meet in the finals of number one contenders title tournament. Take a chance on these new generation youngsters to be your main event of the brand. 

If only your good friend Dixie was still in charge.

Posted

So what have I missed with Michael Elgin?

I know there was all kinds of stuff out there about him, but I thought Impact hired him AFTER all that came out?

Why are they now firing him for it?

I'm guessing I've missed something.

Posted
17 hours ago, The Dart said:

So what have I missed with Michael Elgin?

I know there was all kinds of stuff out there about him, but I thought Impact hired him AFTER all that came out?

Why are they now firing him for it?

I'm guessing I've missed something.

There wasn't a massive movement when that stuff happened, many will have forgotten it or not have known. My guess is now there is a movement they don't want to take the risk. 

Not sure what happens to Blanchard now, she has bad relationships with people in AEW and WWE doesn't she? 

Posted
On 6/27/2020 at 10:53 PM, westlondonmist said:

There wasn't a massive movement when that stuff happened, many will have forgotten it or not have known. My guess is now there is a movement they don't want to take the risk. 

Not sure what happens to Blanchard now, she has bad relationships with people in AEW and WWE doesn't she? 

Personally I thought it was outrageous Impact hired him in the first place considering the accusation going around about him just prior. Says alot about Impact when they hire people like that. Good riddance I say. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

What the hell has been going on here? I'm way behind! Who's been fired? Just Blanchard and Elgin or more?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Slammiversary tonight - anyone watching?

Been a bumpy road getting to it obviously but it’s generated a bit of a buzz and the card looks fairly good. 

Gallows and Anderson announced on social media earlier they will be at the PPV and there is a mystery former world champion competing in the main event also.

impact has been an easy watch in the non crowds era, probably because it’s not that noticeable for them as it’s hardly raucous where they tape anyway but the Shows and characters have been good, I’m looking forward to it.

Posted

I'm morbidly curious because TNA + mystery former champ always goes down well.

It's either someone like former world (tag) champ Al Snow or they've brought back Tessa Blanchard already.

Posted

The world internet champion? I'd have thought he'd be ending up in AEW due to being best buds with Cody, could be he's just timing this now to get people talking.
 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...